Welcome to the VP10 version of Funhouse - made by Williams in 1990. A true classic pinball with every single image and detail modeled straight from my real Funhouse machine. After seven months + of development, Rudy is waiting to kick your ass! No stone left un-turned on this recreation folks. If its in the real machine, then you will find it in this table.
Thanks to Shoopity for allowing me to complete his awesome Funhouse WIP and extra thanks to Cyberpez for the tons of excellent 3D work and Rothbauerw for the complex scripting assistance. These guys worked some serious overtime on this table and I cant thank them enough for their contributions. Well done guys. These guys deserve major props and the table would not be what it is without them.
Be sure to check out the many options available for the table including the add-on playfield toys and various Rudy visual and sound enhancements. The random Rudy punch sounds are very amusing and will keep you laughing. :)
***The very talented FH development team.***
Original VP10 beta by "Shoopity" and completed by "wrd1972"
Original content borrowed from "JPsalas"
VP9 table Additional scripting by "cyberpez", "rothbauerw", "32assassin"
Plastics prims by "cyberpez"
Playfield toy, marble ball and faceless Rudy mods by"Cyberpez"
Creepy Rudy artwork by "Rothbauerw"
Clear ramps by "dark"
Wire ramps by "ninuzzu"
Subway by "ninuzzu"
Rudy face prims by "vanlion"
Mystery mirror by "cyberpez"
PF lighting by "wrd1972"
Flashers and bulbs by "wrd1972"
Physics by "wrd1972"
PF image refresh by "clarkkent"
DT view scoring reels and background by "32assissin"
DOF by "arngrim"
Flasher domes by "flupper"
Requires ROM FH_905H and VP10.2 Minimum.
Note: The PF reflections have been disabled purposely because this table is resource hungry and can negatively impact performance on lesser powerful machines. Every attempt has been made to optimize the table to run on lesser powerful systems.
1.0 - Initial release (no longer available)
- Fixes for the ball exiting the subway and properly hitting the right flipper
- Superdog PF lighting insert fixed
- DT backdrop setting revised
- Numerous small visual fixes
- Lighting dimming when Rudy goes to sleep and when hideout and wind tunnels hots are made.
- Countless visual enhancements
- More options added (some are hidden :)
- Bug fixes
- Repaired ramp rolling sounds
- Revised ball image
- Lighting bug fix
- Options menu revisions only
- No changes to the table
- Increased flipper strength
- Fix bug with trap door hole
- All new LFMH physics
- All new lighting with yellow cast for a more realistic appearance
- More precise and positioned flippers