Hey all. I’ve been waiting for a Bally Kiss version for VPX for a while. So instead of asking for someone to make it, I tried my hand at table converting. My parents have this table and it is what I grew up playing as a kid. So it is near and dear to me. I’ve logged many of hours standing at this pin.
This is my first attempt at anything, building wise with VP ever… So I’m posting it here to get your opinions and thoughts. Let me know what you think or what needs to be changed.
Thanks to JP for allowing me to convert it. Have a good evening and enjoy.
JPSalas, 32assassin, Borgdog, Popette, arngrim
1.2 - Complete rebuild in VPX - Thanks to 32assassin for the scripting the table the table start. Also thanks to Batch for the rom suggestion. kissc rom needed, or just comment out and use one of the other roms options listed in the script. Thanks to JP for allowing me to use his plastic images and misc other thins from his VP9 table.
- 1.4 - Increased ball rolling sound and light reflections on the ball. Also, some minor physics adjustments to make the gameplay better.
- 1.5 - Corrected play field lettering to match original table. Thanks to gregh43 for pointing this out and for further testing physics.
- 1.6 - Pop bumper height adjustments also desktop view updates. All minor visual things.
- 1.7 - More minor visual plastic updates. Just a bit higher resolution.
- 1.8 - Thanks to Borgdog for correcting my drop target bank resets. Also more physics tweeks