4k displays

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheCreature13
    Participant
      @thecreature13

Hi everyone. I’m completely new to this. Love pinball. Building a virtual pinball machine for kids in our youth group. Had a question about displays: Obviously I’m looking for displays with no input lag – what do you recommend? Are we looking at TVs or monitors? Can you tell me the most recommended brands and models? Also – has anyone gotten 4k working with no input lag?

Please advise. I am grateful for your help. Thanks in advance and thanks to all the wonderful work that has been done for this hobby.

-Creech

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

I know if ever ever build myself another cab it will be 4K….
        as for no lag?…. I’ve never heard of a VP setup with no lag…. only time someone would have no lag that i can think of is they never play real pinball…. and only VP

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

I have a 4k TV as playfield. it looks fantastic! But as Haunt wrote NO lag doesn’t exist. AFAIK 4k is only available with 60 Hz atm, 120 Hz would better for this pinball simulation.

I use a GTX 970 and it is quite ok, but not more. For 4k , 60 Hz and VPX I’d recommend a stronger graphic card.

Xagesz
          Participant
            @jage

I am running a Standard Pincab that i routed out just enough room for a Seiki SM40UNP display. It is amazing and can’t get enough of it.

Jack Of All Trades
            Master of None
            Always better than a master of one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?