AC/DC Premium-LE-Luci

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

Thanks OZG Appreciate your help to change the slope. is that in backdrop Settings?

physical slope like make the ball faster?…. or visual slope?
      the backdrop setting are only for appearance it doesn’t affect the physics of the table
      you need to go into the table options menu under dimensions and slope to change the physical slope…

Capture-5

Attachments:
      HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

i’ve done posts in the past breaking down the backdrop settings …. I have my own reasoning to why set it a certain way…
        I’ll do a post on it if i cant find the old post… it will help ease any anxiety …lol

ozg
        Participant
          @netweight

Thanks OZG Appreciate your help to change the slope. is that in backdrop Settings?

Wow, you want the table to be faster? To each his own, can make things seem wacky though, rubbers and all.

ozg
          Participant
            @netweight

The real AC/DC tables that I’ve played are like a greased pig.

LTA
            Participant
              @luvthatapex

These 4 tables are just INCREDIBLE! They show how you can build a 3d table with great physics. I played nothing but these 4 tables yesterday they are undoubtedly in the top 5 VP tables ever created. Amazing attention to detail, off the hook lighting, great physics. Wow this is impressive and a real treat for my cab. Thank you so much!!!!!

:heart:

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

@ninuzzu

Such an amazing table. Gorgeous.

I think it deserves something special….   how about some cool new addressable leds matrix effects, animation, letters and words that appear for almost everything throughout the table events.

I present to you…my 1st ever DOF mod for a VP table. The AC/DC cabinet “FIRE” edition!  ;)    I added in all the DOF for addressable leds, as well as a couple of beacon and FIRE button functions! (Arngrim already had the normal DOF stuff done)

Some effects included are:

– animated effects for the electric spinner,

– animated effects for the bell

– letters that light up (with effects) for each target (AC/DC, TNT, ROCK) and the AXE rollovers

– animated effects and the word “FIRE” that show up when the cannon is ready to fire

– side rail effects for each ramp

– bumper and slingshot effects

– side rail effects for drain

– 5 flasher emulation on the side strips, positioned where they are on the playfield

Here is a video demonstration a bunch of gameplay in my cabinet. You’ve never seen a VP table look quite like this…..

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

The table needs more buttons!

stuntcat
                  Participant
                    @stuncat

Hey Terryred  great video , looks amazing, I notice your AXE lights up , for some reason mine dosent also I loose the ball if it goes behind the bell , did you have to do anything to get yours to work? I have never seen the canon work on mine either.

TerryRed
                      @terryred

The table needs more buttons!

I actually want to re-do that panel again…it would be the 3rd time. This time only for one player, but with only two sticks, and each of them 4 way switchable. I’d also like to have a “vent” on the control panel for the blower-fan (instead of the key hole like I do now)

TerryRed
                        @terryred

Hey Terryred great video , looks amazing, I notice your AXE lights up , for some reason mine dosent also I loose the ball if it goes behind the bell , did you have to do anything to get yours to work? I have never seen the canon work on mine either.

Hmmm… I have the newest version of the table…then I updated PinMAME to 2.9, but then added in the latest SAM beta update from VPU. Never had any issues at all with this table.

stuntcat
                        Participant
                          @stuncat

Terryred , thanks for getting back to me , I reinstalled the latest pinMame and it all seems to be working , The only thing is the music stutters a little now , I will try tweaking a bit, The ball on yours seems a lot smoother than mine also , interested to know what video card you have?

Thanks again

TerryRed
                            @terryred

Terryred , thanks for getting back to me , I reinstalled the latest pinMame and it all seems to be working , The only thing is the music stutters a little now , I will try tweaking a bit, The ball on yours seems a lot smoother than mine also , interested to know what video card you have? Thanks again

I have an i5 2500K cpu, 8 GB DDR3,  and NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB video card.

Win 10.

VPX 10.2.1

ozg
                            Participant
                              @netweight

It’s not just the graphics card, it’s the whole PC. I use a Radeon RX460 4GB, works like a charm. Sometimes on Metallica Premium Monsters during 3 or 4 multiball, I get the stutter. I rack it up to bottlenecking or the way a table may be programmed. Doesn’t pay to buy an expensive graphics card if your system bottlenecks somewhere.

i7 920@2.67 10GB DDR3 Windows 7 64bit 500GB 7200rpm hd and a Radeon RX460 4GB (Dell Studio XPS 435t/9000)

stuntcat
                              Participant
                                @stuncat

Interesting, I have a I7 2.4 , win 10 , Quadro 4000 4gig , 8 gig ram DDR3, it runs generally fine , just some of the new stern tables the ball dosent seem as smooth.

thanks for your feedback

ozg
                                Participant
                                  @netweight

It’s usually when the 3 or 4 multiball starts, only a few seconds, then it works itself out. Like I said, programming or bottlenecking, who knows. I love it anyway, give me fuel, give me fire.

robertms
                                  Participant
                                    @mophead

Guys, is anyone else getting this split flasher effect? Any idea what could be causing it?

Attachments:
                                    HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

the 2 things that have made the biggest impact on smoothness and snappy flippers , ….IMO
                                      – forced fullscreen
                                      – in game sync set to 1

night and day difference using those settings and not…

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      ninuzzu
                                      Participant
                                        @ninuzzu
                                        vipMember

Great work TerryRed!

TerryRed
                                          @terryred

Great work TerryRed!

Thanks. It’s great work like yours that inspires…

Arngrim has added my addressable led updates for AC/DC LE to DOF Config Tool.   Just do an update of your table configs (and copy over the new updated *.shapes.xml file and your new *.ini files) and you are good to go!

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Included with vpinmame 2.9 from vPU is Sam.vbs you must put it in scripts folder

********************************************************
                                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 186 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?