AC/DC Premium-LE-Luci

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

Who has the AC/DC color ROM please, the one I’ve downloaded the colors look like crap. Thanks

was it in that pack??

ozg
      Participant
        @netweight

Who has the AC/DC color ROM please, the one I’ve downloaded the colors look like crap. Thanks

was it in that pack??

It was in the pack from some Spanish site. Had like eight ROMs in the folder. The ROM I have for AC/DC color is 101,023kb on my hd.

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

was it in that pack??

It was in the pack from some Spanish site. Had like eight ROMs in the folder. The ROM I have for AC/DC color is 101,023kb on my hd.

this is the one I have….   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUZF9xbWt4UWc1RUU

1 user thanked author for this post.
          ozg
          TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

I don’t want to shorten my playfield by having the lockbar visible, so I wonder if there could be an option to have that lamp light the lightning bolt in the logo?

Yeah I agree, I have a 27″ mini-cab, so keeping the playfield as large as possible is important to me, even if it’s not 100% authentic.

Feel the same way even with a 42 inch TV.  I basically resize the playfield until the apron is just about gone. This sizes most tables to proper aspect ratio, makes the table much bigger, and just works so much better. I know its not as authentic…but neither is the extremely squished backglass that we all use on a 16:9 screen.

ozg
            Participant
              @netweight

was it in that pack??

this is the one I have…. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUZF9xbWt4UWc1RUU

Thanks for the try, still looks the same. I’ll try Terry next, then go from there until I figure it out.

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

this is the way i size all my tables…  first and foremost…   1:1 scale on the X and as close to 1:1 on the Y

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

That’s a nice machine, what’s your address again? Hahahaha…

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

Thanks Hauntfreaks for sharing info about the sizing of your tables. would you mind sharing out your backdrop settings? that would be cool for AC/DC or Stern KISS. Thanks!

I think the AC/DC I didn’t touch, Ninu tables are pretty much spot on size and POV

landscape

Attachments:
                    Patrick Delage
                    Participant
                      @patrickfx

one word.  Unbelei :yahoo: vable!

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

stuntcat
                      Participant
                        @stuncat

Hey if anyone is having audio Stuttering problems or ball stutter, I was only on vpx , and in particular AC/DC ,until I changed my video card. Running windows 10 and an Nvidia Quadro 4000 card,

Swapped it for an Asus gtx 750 and all is good now.

This is one of favourite tables now , congratulations on this build!

ozg
                        Participant
                          @netweight

That Quadro is a nice card if you’re doing 3D or CAD. But it isn’t a gaming card, the Quadro crunches numbers in a whole different fashion.

ozg
                          Participant
                            @netweight

Since video cards is a the subject. I have a Nvidia GeForce 760GTX 2Gb card. would like to upgrade. what is the ideal card to have? anyone recommend 4Gb? Thanks HauntFreaks thanks for the Kiss Backdrop settings. iam having problems getting the apron to move upwards to have the score card or whatever cards on it and the middle area where it says Stern in view. iam only getting half apron. iam not good at adjusting the table with camera view. too complex for me. iam using a 47″ tv for playfield.. thanks and appreciate your help. sorry to bother you about this.

Once in a blue moon I will still get a bottleneck (a second or two). It’s either my HD (probably, 7200rpm) the VP software and or table programming. I have an XFX Radeon RX460 4GB and I like it a lot ($120.oo, what I paid new), you can always go up, maybe I would go one step higher. There are many graphics cards to choose from, also Radeon or nVidia and what you want to spend being the biggest factor. Something with 256bit or 192bit instead of 128bit. It’s about everything in the PC though, who makes the motherboard (that’s a big deal), type of ram, 7200rpm vs SSD, what Windows operating system and the biggest one of all, make sure that you have a good i7 processor. BTW that GTX 760 is about the same in performance as my card, except my extra memory will help here and there to prevent some lag that may occur. Well here’s half of your problem, the 47″ tv (lag), on my 47″ I also had lag. I had to drop down to a lower screen size. Some of the bigger televisions just can’t handle VP.

HauntFreaks
                              @hauntfreaks
                              vipContributorMember

Since video cards is a the subject. I have a Nvidia GeForce 760GTX 2Gb card. would like to upgrade. what is the ideal card to have? anyone recommend 4Gb? Thanks HauntFreaks thanks for the Kiss Backdrop settings. iam having problems getting the apron to move upwards to have the score card or whatever cards on it and the middle area where it says Stern in view. iam only getting half apron. iam not good at adjusting the table with camera view. too complex for me. iam using a 47″ tv for playfield.. thanks and appreciate your help. sorry to bother you about this.

can you post a pic what it looks like on your screen…. is the TV 16:9??

HauntFreaks
                                @hauntfreaks
                                vipContributorMember

Thanks Ozg for that golden Nugget of information. thats good to know about the Tv. what Size do you recommend or brand. i have a Samsung model. I have I7 processor and MSI Motherboard with 16Gigs of ram. not sure the specs on the motherboard. I didnt put it together. my machine is few yrs old. I only have one video card for playfield and backglass. Thanks HauntFreaks heres a few pics of the table . Hope this helps .

oh thats after you fixed the size??
                                also you can also hide the grill on that BG, if you didnt know that…

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Yeah right click that backglass and hide speaker panel :) nice cab btw

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Great looking machine!

i like all sites! We are not competing despite what some sites say or think! Options are always good thing :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                    for IOS and Android

ozg
                                    Participant
                                      @netweight

I really don’t know what causes the lag on the 47″. All I can think is that it has something to do with the 120Hz but I’m not positive. I dropped down to a 32″ (then no more issues) because that’s what I already own. Now I know people use a 47″ without issue but they are expensive and usually some type of commercial grade digital signage television/monitor ($1000.00 or more).

You should ask the other people around here who have cabs.

Umpa
                                      Participant
                                        @umpa

I have a 47 inch Samsung with no lag. I5 Nividia 970gtx and windows 10

ozg
                                        Participant
                                          @netweight

I have a 47 inch Samsung with no lag. I5 Nividia 970gtx and windows 10

Is it 120Hz? Also, is that at 1080?

TerryRed
                                            @terryred
                                            MemberContributorModerator

I really don’t know what causes the lag on the 47″. All I can think is that it has something to do with the 120 Hz but I’m not positive. I dropped down to a 32″ (then no more issues) because that’s what I already own. Now I know people use a 47″ without issue but they are expensive and usually some type of commercial grade digital signage television/monitor ($1000.00 or more). You should ask the other people around here who have cabs.

You want your TV to disable ANY kind of image processing. This includes any kind of tru-motion,etc…  120 hz /240hz on a “TV” is NOT a refresh rate, its image-interpolation and you do NOT want that. (gaming monitors are different and can have a refresh rate of 120hz / 144 hz.)

You want your TV to be in “PC Mode” if its possible. Usually this is done by changing your “input Label” to “PC” or something similar. This is for whatever input you are connected to via HDMI.  This will typically (depending on the brand of TV) disable ALL image processing and treat your TV like a monitor, with 1:1 image scaling and no extra crap.  This equals to no lag, ( as best as the TV can do) and a better experience.

If you can’t change your input label and put your TV into “PC Mode”, then enabling “Game Mode” may also produce similar results, depending on the brand of TV.

I have both LG and Samsung, and they work great as “monitors” when running in PC Mode via the input label changed to “PC”.

My main TV is a 55 inch 4K curved Samsung acting like a monitor, and my cabinet PC is a simple LG TV doing similar. No lag issues at all on either.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 186 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?