This topic contains 148 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author
     Jesperpark 
    Participant

That is a sad but true statement for me actually. Funny cause I look just like him, except younger. Well that and I have way less hair.

gator 
    Participant

Hello everbody i have a question when i try to open the ac dc and The-Walking-Dead table it shows me a load error.
    And when I download the tadle do i need to change the file extension from .rar to .vpx

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You need to extract the table .rar is a compression tool. Google winrar and install it. Then place the unrared file in tables folder

Some users who have liked this topic:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jedd 
    Participant

Hello, first off thank you for this incredible table.  I also as posted on page 4 have this flasher that seems to stick on and have adverse effects especially during multi ball. If its not on plays perfectly. Is there a script edit to fix this? Thanks again.

Brett 
    Participant

Hi, I loaded the premium version of this table and downloaded what I assume is the correct rom but I can’t get it to load. it says gamename not found. I tried editing the gamename to match the zip file and bin file. obviously I have no clue what I”m doing. been a loooong time since I loaded a SAM table. Can someone please refresh my memory on how to get this working? the rom I loaded is ACD168LE to correspond with the premium version of the table.

roar 
    Participant

Hi, I loaded the premium version of this table and downloaded what I assume is the correct rom but I can’t get it to load. it says gamename not found. I tried editing the gamename to match the zip file and bin file. obviously I have no clue what I”m doing. been a loooong time since I loaded a SAM table. Can someone please refresh my memory on how to get this working? the rom I loaded is ACD168LE to correspond with the premium version of the table.

Can you get the ROM to start in the vpinmame setup utility? I’d start there. It will confirm you’ve got the right version of vpinmame running and the right name of the zip that has the right name of the bin inside it. If you can start it through vpinmame or you can let us know how far you get doing that we can help further.

Jesperpark 
    Participant
    1.  Make sure you have your pinmame updated, The LE tables came into effect in 2.9 so if you have an older version upgrade to 3.0
    2. Rename the rom zip folder and the bin to match the File name being called for in the table script, not the other way around.
     Brett 
    Participant

Nevermind, got it working. started over and just had to rename the zip file to match the gamename. thought I did that but musta had the wrong rom or something. awesome table!

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

@brett : You should probably head over to the Italian site. That is where this table has its “home”. http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/

Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account