This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  randr 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     susanmicheal2346 
    Participant

The immediacy . We can take a game without deploying the game and its elements, which are sometimes many and it takes a long time to prepare them.

The speed . They also increase the speed of the game and the games last less. Especially since there are no such elements that slow down the game, such as commenting the play with the one next to it, a die that falls to the ground … On the other hand, they allow streamlining parts of the game app development that are more tedious and lasting but necessary, such as example distribute the territories in the Risk or distribute the initial streets to each player in the Monopoly.

Customization . It allows to change the boards for other designs different from the classic ones, the backgrounds or even the appearance of the tiles in such a way that it always gives the impression of being in front of a new game.

video games as virtual rewards, increase the level of difficulty or temporary challenges.</span>

They are measurable. Since they offer statistics of use and progress of the games.

They are universal. They allow us to play online with other people or different users, even globally, without having to wait for the people in our environment to agree to play with us.

They increase the reality. They can include sound and visual effects that enrich the experience, improve the interfaces to make them more interesting or even bring improvements or other virtual interpretations of the game that would be physically impossible outside of a screen.

edit: removed copy paste errors :wacko:

• This topic was modified 6 days, 14 hours ago by  randr.
     bord 
    Participant

Great. So what are you going to do about it?

Some users who have liked this topic:

Laylow 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Bugfree?

Follow Laylow's Visual Pinball News on Facebook! With posts of all the latest table releases and updates from all the main VP websites. Have fun!
    https://www.facebook.com/LaylowsVPN/

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

4K ?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I assume your suggesting a all in one compiled app?

I dont think that would even be legal to distribute as it would include the rom, b2s.server, mame and visualpinball.

Well at least the rom part being included would for sure be a issue i would think

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Feels like a bot post.

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Nah, he went back through and cleaned up the post. But it is still the case of a newbie with some tech knowledge coming in and thinking that they know exactly what to do to fix the process. It’s so innocent and cute. Makes me smile.

Edit: Oh, it was randr that edited. Ok, bot.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 11 hours ago by  CarnyPriest.

xenonph 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

I did like that old all in one version of F1 or some racing pinball (Can’t remember name, but had Mario Andretti on it.  Damn I must be getting old!!), where you didn’t have to install anything prior to running table.

But he had to remove table from public due to ROM being integrated.

Yes this would make it super easy for beginners to play these tables without having to install anything, but I think the Devs have already made it pretty damn easy to install everything, including an All-In-One installer that installs everything you need for all tables to run properly.

All the end user needs to do is download table, backglass, rom if needed, and media for front ends.

Pretty damn easy, and I don’t think it is asking to much from the end user.

Also, different people make the backglasses and different people make the tables, and others make media for frontends. Otherwise every table made would include backglass, rom, and media for frontends with table zip.

Just my 2 cents.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Feels like a bot post.

i thought so too but left it

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account