Advantages of table games in app format

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    susanmicheal2346
    Participant
      @susanmicheal2346

The immediacy . We can take a game without deploying the game and its elements, which are sometimes many and it takes a long time to prepare them.

The speed . They also increase the speed of the game and the games last less. Especially since there are no such elements that slow down the game, such as commenting the play with the one next to it, a die that falls to the ground … On the other hand, they allow streamlining parts of the game app development that are more tedious and lasting but necessary, such as example distribute the territories in the Risk or distribute the initial streets to each player in the Monopoly.

Customization . It allows to change the boards for other designs different from the classic ones, the backgrounds or even the appearance of the tiles in such a way that it always gives the impression of being in front of a new game.

video games as virtual rewards, increase the level of difficulty or temporary challenges.</span>

They are measurable. Since they offer statistics of use and progress of the games.

They are universal. They allow us to play online with other people or different users, even globally, without having to wait for the people in our environment to agree to play with us.

They increase the reality. They can include sound and visual effects that enrich the experience, improve the interfaces to make them more interesting or even bring improvements or other virtual interpretations of the game that would be physically impossible outside of a screen.

edit: removed copy paste errors :wacko:

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Great. So what are you going to do about it?

Laylow
        Participant
          @pinlow
          MemberContributor

Bugfree?

Ah

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

4K ?

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I assume your suggesting a all in one compiled app?

I dont think that would even be legal to distribute as it would include the rom, b2s.server, mame and visualpinball.

Well at least the rom part being included would for sure be a issue i would think

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Feels like a bot post.

CarnyPriest
                Participant
                  @carnypriest

Nah, he went back through and cleaned up the post. But it is still the case of a newbie with some tech knowledge coming in and thinking that they know exactly what to do to fix the process. It’s so innocent and cute. Makes me smile.

Edit: Oh, it was randr that edited. Ok, bot.

xenonph
                  Participant
                    @xenonph
                    MemberContributor

I did like that old all in one version of F1 or some racing pinball (Can’t remember name, but had Mario Andretti on it.  Damn I must be getting old!!), where you didn’t have to install anything prior to running table.

But he had to remove table from public due to ROM being integrated.

Yes this would make it super easy for beginners to play these tables without having to install anything, but I think the Devs have already made it pretty damn easy to install everything, including an All-In-One installer that installs everything you need for all tables to run properly.

All the end user needs to do is download table, backglass, rom if needed, and media for front ends.

Pretty damn easy, and I don’t think it is asking to much from the end user.

Also, different people make the backglasses and different people make the tables, and others make media for frontends. Otherwise every table made would include backglass, rom, and media for frontends with table zip.

Just my 2 cents.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Feels like a bot post.

i thought so too but left it

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?