Alien Pinball?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

Wowsers. Anyone see this before?

freelunch
      Participant
        @freelunch

Have not heard of this before, looks sick!

Home

Dr.Tom
        Participant
          @crile1
          MemberContributor

I’ve been following this one closely.  SlamT1lt of future pinball fame is actually on the design team.  I love the concept of the lcd in the playfield.  It’s the only thing that I feel the Hobbit and WOZ are lacking as you miss all these great animations/video clips because the screen is on the back box and you’ll miss a shot looking up.  At start of game you can select to play Alien or Aliens…which is cool.  There are like 5 modes in each with a third mode or set of modes if all completed.  Not so sure about how much vulgarity, but there is a “Game over man, game over!” by Hudson (Bill Paxton, RIP) included as one of the drain call outs.

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

No way. Very cool!

Phil Docker
            Participant
              @dock

The game itself (like the other table they made in small numbers ‘Full Throttle’) are good games.

I worked for these in the very early days and parted on not so good terms…..

The director of the company is not interested in doing a VP version as I have asked the game designer a while ago, it is a shame really.

Aliens are being shipped now in small numbers, but I would give the game a few months for any bugs to get sorted.

roar
              Participant
                @roar

Lots of more picture and video on this thread over at pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aliens-have-landed-in-madison

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Interesting. With this type of title you would expect this to be a Stern Pinball table. I wonder how much the licensing was.

Looks fantastic.

Dr.Tom
                  Participant
                    @crile1
                    MemberContributor

Andrew Heighway said on a Podcast that his next two titles are both big license games.  Looks like they have some awesome stuff coming down the pipeline.  I’m REALLY hoping for mission impossible.  Can you imagine that series in a game with lcd format?

senseless
                    Participant
                      @senseless

I hope to play this one during the Texas Pinball Festival (24-26 March). Looks wicked and knowing Aliens Legacy from Slamt1lt it is going to be awesome :)!

Phil Docker
                      Participant
                        @dock

Things do not come out on time with HP – Full Throttle was nearly 2 years late and so is Aliens.

The company does have brilliant people on the workforce, one of which has designed a couple of the Pinball FX2 tables (Sorcerers lair if I recall)  – but I have a feeling one of the next titles will be a major rock band…  that is all I can say as in the past I signed a non disclosure contract.

If I was buying a NIB pinball game I probably would buy a Stern!  Have various reasons for this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?