anyone else see this BS??

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

what the fuck is standart?? 1024? low res??
      1) modernday B2S width is 2048 pixel images
      2) fuck all the guys he has taken the images and lighting code from
      wow… this dude has some serious balls… mind boggling…
      and people wonder why some of our best people have decided to stop sharing their shit publically…

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13011

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13010

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13009

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Welp one way to get wildmans backglasses on vpf :( everyday another disrespect to someone. It’s getting bad

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

I believe this is

http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/users/victor/
          http://vpuniverse.com/forums/profile/12371-pcteknic/
          http://vpinball.com/members/pcteknic/

Spanish guy that likes to put stuff together in collections and don’t see anything wrong with it because it’s free ( short version )

Got banned for a while over at VPU, but, I believe Dazz let him of the hook when he stopped providing basically everything needed in a few “packs”.

Has his own site … Don’t remember the url – don’t care.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Did I see Williams speaker on a stern?

for IOS and Android

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest

Ah, yeah, somebody already pointed that out to him. Wrong manufacturer on the standardized panel.

I’ve already questioned the purported need for this project (for UltraDMD and freezy’s external dmd renderer):

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3254-new-b2s-alert-b2s-with-dmd-standart/?do=findComment&comment=36174

He won’t be dissuaded from the belief that since everyone here is “ripping off” Williams, Stern, etc. that he can rip off everybody for everything. A lot of times this is in the form of taking something, making it shitty, and batching it into a pack with hundreds of other unnecessary modifications. He did a wheel pack which was hundreds of images that he ripped from VPF and scaled to the same dimensions. Guess he did not realize that the front ends will do that scaling for him. Total waste.

He’s been banned once at VPU. Has had stuff deleted at PinballX, etc.

ICPjuggla
                @icpjuggla
                MembervipModerator

And b/c of people like this guy is why I currently don’t build tables anymore!

I wish some of these people lived close to me. I’d walk up to them and punch them in the fucking face!

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Why does it always seem that the people doing this are from UK, Italy, China or wherever but i don’t see how they think collecting peoples work and bundling it on DVD or bulk download is better then just downloading what you want? I must be stupid i just don’t see the point of it. do these people think they are really doing a great thing for people? its really the opposite

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

this dude told me once it was because he is spanish and doesnt think its fair he has to sign up to all these english speaking sites…
                    no joke!!

not that he was saying one was better then the other but just that he didn’t feel it was right…

speaking of his “wheels” …..LOL wow… horrific silly borders… maybe he should hook up with ghost and start a website…

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

if this is the same person that uploaded a “Full” set of tables+ dB2s files to the PinballX FTP

I’m not going to post a link,

but I think he already has a site where he has multiple table packs. and yes the site is in Spanish

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

HauntFreaks
                        @hauntfreaks
                        vipContributorMember

thats the same guy…

TXT11
                        Participant
                          @txt11

Well I for one will not download any of his crap.  We all like sharing in this community but to blatently rip off other peoples images, code etc. and then make out you are doing us a favour is downright wrong.  B-) ICP and Haunt – I am a big fan of all of your contributions – please don’t let this idiot turn you off your passion!!!  :good:

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

This guy truly is an idiot too.

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

xenonph
                            Participant
                              @xenonph
                              MemberContributor

Will Noah remove his uploads if we complain?

You can’t upload a table mod if you don’t have proper permissions from table authors, so same should apply for dB2S backglasses.

When I made those dB2SDT mods, I had to ask each table author, and each backglass author for permission to use, unless they stated no permission required to mod, when they uploaded it. There were many mods I made that I couldn’t upload, because I was not able to contact the author.

I think every pinball site has this need permission to mod and upload rule, unless I am mistaken.

HauntFreaks
                                @hauntfreaks
                                vipContributorMember

Paul didn’t want to have to approve all the B2S and media files so those just go thru… so once he see it/them I’m sure he will remove it…

its just the balls this dude has , if you’re someone that has been booted from multiple websites, how do you still think you’re right??

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                CarnyPriest
                                Participant
                                  @carnypriest

Well, Noah is not exactly a model for virtue himself these days.

https://www.google.com/search?q=virtuapin+lawsuit

Probably doesn’t give a shit anymore.

xenonph
                                  Participant
                                    @xenonph
                                    MemberContributor

Wow!!

Never knew about this!!

Well he sure doesn’t like when people even discuss newer Stern games, (I was warned about helping someone get SAM system working. I didn’t know about this deal he had with Stern to not emulate the newer Stern tables, so I was actually innocent!!),  and that guy looks like he posted alot of newer Stern backglasses.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Yeah. That whole lawsuit is a mess. Paul is in a heap of shit himself. Rightfully so too. Makes me sick

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                        @hauntfreaks
                                        vipContributorMember

Wow!!

Never knew about this!!

Well he sure doesn’t like when people even discuss newer Stern games, (I was warned about helping someone get SAM system working. I didn’t know about this deal he had with Stern to not emulate the newer Stern tables, so I was actually innocent!!), and that guy looks like he posted alot of newer Stern backglasses.

deal with stern….LOL…LOL  that old gag…  there are 20 other people that will underoath say that they have also talked to Gary and gary said he could give two fucks about what goes on in our little community… lol
                                        I personally talked to jersey jack and he said, anything that keeps pinball relevant is fine with him…. (i’m paraphrasing)

xenonph
                                        Participant
                                          @xenonph
                                          MemberContributor

Whether it was true or not, was not even on my mind at that time.  I was scared of being banned, as I like to follow the rules of these forums, and when you have the owner of the site telling you this, I wasn’t going to argue with him. I just like to help other people, and work on these tables.

TNT2
                                          Participant
                                            @tnt2

I love the VP community but damn there is some crazy stuff that goes on sometimes.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?