Anyone used RPi3 for Virtual Pinball Cabinet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    john timber
    Participant
      @johntimber

Hi,

I’ve built a fullsize Mame Arcade Cabinet and it turned out far better than I could have ever imagined. Now I’m itching to build a Virtual Pinball Machine – my question is, has anyone built one using the RPi3 yet? If so, what’d you use? I can’t say how impressed and incredibly happy with the RPi 3 – and I’d love to continue using them to build our families gameroom

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/17966-online-resources-only-available-on-system-visual-pinball/?tab=comments#comment-158419

Creative video production service[/url]

Thanks

Blacksad
      Participant
        @blacksad

I’m not en expert, I built a mini console with 20 systems with a RPI3 and nespicase, but building a pincab with it is just a dream I think…

You’ll need a very high configuration if you would like to have a good pincab.

Actually I use (in my 2 screens pincab) a core i3 4 cores, nvidia gtx 560 ti, 4 Go RAM  and it is really not enough for full graphical options in full HD…

Cameron
        Participant
          @cameron

So there isn’t really a RPI pinball emulator like the PCs have, but there are some pretty powerful small form-factor machines that could do a mini cab. Do a search for the guy that build one based on the Latte Panda. It is a really cool project.

Now they have the Latte Panda Alpha that is much more powerful than the original. It is not as cheap as the rpi at all though :(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?