This topic contains 28 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Micronaut 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
     Drybonz 
    Participant

I swapped out the environment for a brighter look.  I like the environment on this table and I’ve replaced the ones on other tables with it, but it doesn’t seem to like the mostly black of this table.

Andypc 
    Participant

I changed the light height for the table from 5000 to 7400 and increased the playfield lights by different amounts. Looks really good now. Would you like me to send it to you, so you can see what you think?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

nah that’s ok Andy, I’m happy with how I have them.  One of the great things about vpx is that it’s pretty easy for everyone to adjust all that stuff to how they like it.  And like I say hopefully in the next few months I’ll hopefully be redoing the whole thing anyway.

Some users who have liked this topic:

Andypc 
    Participant

Let me know if you would like a hand testing when you do the update :-)

senseless 
    Participant

Thanks BorgDog for another fine release of a great table. Loved the VP9 version and this is real treat now I can enjoy it in the VPX environment with a full rebuild. Love how it turned out!

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

man its great to see this done correctly…. you’re the man as always my friend….   :good:

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Hey @hauntfreaks, nice to see you back in action.  Feel free to fix it :)

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

Hey @hauntfreaks, nice to see you back in action. Feel free to fix it :)

fix it?…. only thing i see wrong is that horrible octopus thing at the top I left unfinished on the PF
    lovin the rest…

Micronaut 
    Participant

i like this table,congratulation for your job,is very god graphic and physic recreation

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account