This topic contains 96 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Brett 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
     Nelson 
    Participant

Yes, it does it from the boot, the only thing that runs is the visual pinball, and the other tables work perfect, this is the only one that generates that problem, and it just opens, and without playing, you can see the freeze in the lights. .. Adams Family, Terminator 2, F14 Tomcat, Gilligans Island, Batman, LW3, Hook, Tales of the Arabian Nights and others,  works OK!

Regards!

TNT2 
    Participant

Hmmmm…..I was going to suggest posting your video options in preferences but if it only happens on this table that wouldn’t appear to be the issue.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Only thing I can think of is try different backglass maybe. Pick anyone just rename it same as table don’t matter what it is

forget that! I see your single monitor. Make sure b2s is disabled under dof preferences

Nelson 
    Participant

Here me configs:

config_video_VPX
    config_keys_VPX

The option “disable B2S” is marked, the capture takes it before marking it, both ways I have the same problem.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Nelson.

Attachments:
     TNT2 
    Participant

I know for me once I enabled Forced Exclusive Fullscreen and Brute Force AA I got much more stable performance once changing the V-sync to match my monitor refresh rate.

TerryRed is one of the performance gurus maybe he has some ideas.

Nelson 
    Participant

I check “Forced Exclusive Fullscreen and Brute Force AA” and was worst :cry:   :negative:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Some strange screen resolutions you have to choose from! Disable AO, set your FPS limit to 1 and  pretender to 1 but really looks like a video card issue or driver issue.

The Loafer 
    Participant

Funny, I was playing Avengers last night and I had the same problem, basically freezes where it pauses then starts up… and I’m running an i7 4 ghz and NVidia 980.  Perhaps windows was updating in the background but funny, this is the first time I see this and now I read someone else is having a similar issue…

cyberpez 
    Participant

Also..  what version are you using..  The original I posted had some large images in it.  HF help normalize them.  I had posted a link at some point, but don’t remember if I ever actually posted an official version.  Real Life has been a haze for a couple months..  and my cab is still down :(    I have a newer even better version I’m just waiting to check out myself first.

Looks like I got rid of whatever version I had linked too..   :scratch:    Here is my current.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ztc5qatzh2pf9q/Back%20To%20The%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29%201.3.vpx?dl=0

Some users who have liked this topic:

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Nelson 
    Participant

Some strange screen resolutions you have to choose from! Disable AO, set your FPS limit to 1 and pretender to 1 but really looks like a video card issue or driver issue.

Activate the options in this way, and it did not work.
    Remember that this is the only table that has this problem.
    Thank yours Very much to all answers :good:
    If I can’t get it to work, I will continue using the version VP 9.xx that if it works for me, it hurts and I wanted to leave everything in VPX that I have almost all the tables that I like.
     Nelson 
    Participant

Also.. what version are you using.. The original I posted had some large images in it. HF help normalize them. I had posted a link at some point, but don’t remember if I ever actually posted an official version. Real Life has been a haze for a couple months.. and my cab is still down :( I have a newer even better version I’m just waiting to check out myself first. Looks like I got rid of whatever version I had linked too.. :scratch: Here is my current. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ztc5qatzh2pf9q/Back%20To%20The%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29%201.3.vpx?dl=0

YYEEEESSSSSSS SRRRR!!!!

I have the Original, V1.0, I download this 1.3, IT WORK OOOOOKKKKK!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Thank you very much Cyberpez !!

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Great!

TNT2 
    Participant

Funny, I was playing Avengers last night and I had the same problem, basically freezes where it pauses then starts up… and I’m running an i7 4 ghz and NVidia 980. Perhaps windows was updating in the background but funny, this is the first time I see this and now I read someone else is having a similar issue…

Wow. Wouldn’t think you would have issues with a 980.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

It’s not like VP is bug free. Been many months now since I had kind of same issue. It required a reboot. Might be a one time thing. Wish I had a 980 :)

TNT2 
    Participant

Amazing work on this!

Brett 
    Participant

Getting script errors. see attached.

Attachments:
     Brett 
    Participant

deleted and reloaded and it’s fine now. no idea what that was about! Nice work!

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account