Back To The Future

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Nelson
    Participant
      @fuegomp3

Yes, it does it from the boot, the only thing that runs is the visual pinball, and the other tables work perfect, this is the only one that generates that problem, and it just opens, and without playing, you can see the freeze in the lights. .. Adams Family, Terminator 2, F14 Tomcat, Gilligans Island, Batman, LW3, Hook, Tales of the Arabian Nights and others,  works OK!

Regards!

TNT2
      Participant
        @tnt2

Hmmmm…..I was going to suggest posting your video options in preferences but if it only happens on this table that wouldn’t appear to be the issue.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Only thing I can think of is try different backglass maybe. Pick anyone just rename it same as table don’t matter what it is

forget that! I see your single monitor. Make sure b2s is disabled under dof preferences

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Nelson
          Participant
            @fuegomp3

Here me configs:

config_video_VPX
            config_keys_VPX

The option “disable B2S” is marked, the capture takes it before marking it, both ways I have the same problem.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Nelson.

TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

I know for me once I enabled Forced Exclusive Fullscreen and Brute Force AA I got much more stable performance once changing the V-sync to match my monitor refresh rate.

TerryRed is one of the performance gurus maybe he has some ideas.

Nelson
              Participant
                @fuegomp3

I check “Forced Exclusive Fullscreen and Brute Force AA” and was worst :cry:   :negative:

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Some strange screen resolutions you have to choose from! Disable AO, set your FPS limit to 1 and  pretender to 1 but really looks like a video card issue or driver issue.

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

Funny, I was playing Avengers last night and I had the same problem, basically freezes where it pauses then starts up… and I’m running an i7 4 ghz and NVidia 980.  Perhaps windows was updating in the background but funny, this is the first time I see this and now I read someone else is having a similar issue…

cyberpez
                    Participant
                      @cyberpez

Also..  what version are you using..  The original I posted had some large images in it.  HF help normalize them.  I had posted a link at some point, but don’t remember if I ever actually posted an official version.  Real Life has been a haze for a couple months..  and my cab is still down :(    I have a newer even better version I’m just waiting to check out myself first.

Looks like I got rid of whatever version I had linked too..   :scratch:    Here is my current.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ztc5qatzh2pf9q/Back%20To%20The%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29%201.3.vpx?dl=0

2 users thanked author for this post.
                      Nelson
                      Participant
                        @fuegomp3

Some strange screen resolutions you have to choose from! Disable AO, set your FPS limit to 1 and pretender to 1 but really looks like a video card issue or driver issue.

Activate the options in this way, and it did not work.
                        Remember that this is the only table that has this problem.
                        Thank yours Very much to all answers :good:
                        If I can’t get it to work, I will continue using the version VP 9.xx that if it works for me, it hurts and I wanted to leave everything in VPX that I have almost all the tables that I like.
                        Nelson
                        Participant
                          @fuegomp3

Also.. what version are you using.. The original I posted had some large images in it. HF help normalize them. I had posted a link at some point, but don’t remember if I ever actually posted an official version. Real Life has been a haze for a couple months.. and my cab is still down :( I have a newer even better version I’m just waiting to check out myself first. Looks like I got rid of whatever version I had linked too.. :scratch: Here is my current. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ztc5qatzh2pf9q/Back%20To%20The%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29%201.3.vpx?dl=0

YYEEEESSSSSSS SRRRR!!!!

I have the Original, V1.0, I download this 1.3, IT WORK OOOOOKKKKK!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Thank you very much Cyberpez !!

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Great!

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

Funny, I was playing Avengers last night and I had the same problem, basically freezes where it pauses then starts up… and I’m running an i7 4 ghz and NVidia 980. Perhaps windows was updating in the background but funny, this is the first time I see this and now I read someone else is having a similar issue…

Wow. Wouldn’t think you would have issues with a 980.

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

It’s not like VP is bug free. Been many months now since I had kind of same issue. It required a reboot. Might be a one time thing. Wish I had a 980 :)

TNT2
                                Participant
                                  @tnt2

Amazing work on this!

Brett
                                  Participant
                                    @bpjacobsen

Getting script errors. see attached.

Brett
                                    Participant
                                      @bpjacobsen

deleted and reloaded and it’s fine now. no idea what that was about! Nice work!

Micronaut
                                      Participant
                                        @micronaut

very nice,thanks. :good:

Skitso
                                        Participant
                                          @skitso

I don’t have DMD at all. It’ not created at all, so it’s not drawm behind the table and it can’t be alt-tabbed. All other tables work fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

kino412
                                          Participant
                                            @kino412

I don’t have DMD at all. It’ not created at all, so it’s not drawm behind the table and it can’t be alt-tabbed. All other tables work fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

You need to change line 210 (or around there) to

If DesktopMode = true then .hidden = 0 Else .hidden = 0 End If

Basically, if .hidden = 1, the game won’t show the DMD.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 130 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?