Backglass won't close when exiting PinballX

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    redrooster
    Participant
      @redrooster

I’ve got the new Stranger Things working, along with Batman, Tron, and Attack From Mars all working well now, but the problem when using PinballX, the backglasses/videos won’t stop/close when I exit the game.

Any suggestions?

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I’ve got the new Stranger Things working, along with Batman, Tron, and Attack From Mars all working well now, but the problem when using PinballX, the backglasses/videos won’t stop/close when I exit the game.

Any suggestions?

This is usually caused from the method you use to exit your emulator.

Using PBX’s “exit Emulator” key never worked correctly for me and would cause this problem.

I found that disabling PBX’s exit emulator key, and simply using ESC as my exit button…and HOLDING DOWN ESC was the only way I could cleanly exit VPX and not have any issues with B2S and also PuP-Packs not closing properly.

redrooster
        Participant
          @redrooster

To my knowledge, I am currently using the escape key to exit PBX.  I’ll look into it though, and will try holding it down to see if that does anything.

Thanks

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

To my knowledge, I am currently using the escape key to exit PBX. I’ll look into it though, and will try holding it down to see if that does anything.

Thanks

….but make sure you don’t have ESC mapped to Exit Emulator in PBX….THEN try holding down ESC.

hine62
            Participant
              @hine62

To my knowledge, I am currently using the escape key to exit PBX. I’ll look into it though, and will try holding it down to see if that does anything.

Thanks

….but make sure you don’t have ESC mapped to Exit Emulator in PBX….THEN try holding down ESC.

This worked for me too…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?