Bally / Williams 3D Apron by Dark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dark
      @dark
      vipMemberContributor

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/bally-williams-3d-apron-by-dark/

This generic Bally / Williams apron is a somewhat high poly mesh and I recommend rendering static.  Everything you need is in the template table, the mesh’s and template texture maps that you can easily insert your own graphics into.  That said however I adivse you keep your artwork confined to the areas that I used for the

Gilligan’s and Taxi apron (as examples I’ve included) because the UV’s can warp if you get too close to the edges or the instruction card slots.  The instruction cards are separate primitives with their own textures, simply replace the texture map with your instruction cards.  You should note that in order for texture maps to be applied correctly they should always maintain the same aspect ratio, however they can be up or downsized.  I included an apron wire that should work for a lot of tables, it should also be rendered static.  As far as the plunger covers go, they tend to vary so I included the one I made for Gilligan’s and another really simple one, aside from those you’re on your own! :P

3dcreation

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

So many high quality contributions to the community, Dark. Thank you for your amazing talent and generosity.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

PFFT! :unsure:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?