Black Rose (Bally 1992)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    vogliadicane
    Participant
      @vogliadicane

Damn, this table is really good. The only thing that bothered me, is that the instruction card is hardly readable at my 4k display.
      So I doubled the apron image size and remade the instruction card in higher resolution. Thought, I’d share it here.

In total it is of course only the instruction card, which is really of higher resolution, the rest is (alarm bells ON) fake 4k! B-)

Edit: maybe I try to vectorize some of the ornaments also and add it later, but I’m not a pro in vectorizing, but maybe a good chance to practice a bit… though apart from the right card, it looks quite ok now.

Attachments:
      Draifet
      Participant
        @draifet

vogliadicane I already did some changes, one of them the was the apron with better resolution cards (I like more your instructions card, but I found a bettter resolution image for the right one), a “black hole” for the pirate cannon, a left wall for the Davey Jones ramp (not a nice one but just to hide the playfield hole), moved a little the ramp position to hide completely the light when it is down, edited the texture (and material) of the bumpers to add screws, black rubbers instead of red, edited the left flag image to fit better the plastic, and some material/illumination small adjustments. I retouch for myself a lot of tables but I usually never tell to anyone. If u are interested tell me and I will share a link.

Cognis
        Participant
          @cognis

Draifet, I for one would be extremely interested in seeing your tweaks.

Arngrim
          Participant
            @arngrim
            DOF MinisterMember

hello,

Great table, was waiting it in vpx for a long time, love the lightshow :)

Here is an update for DOF for RGB undercab show

Case 1 ‘Upper
            if level > 4 Then
            DOF 201, DOFOn
            Else
            DOF 201, DOFOff
            End If
            For Each ii in Top_GI
            ii.intensity = level / 1
            Next
            Light37.Intensity = Level / 5

also, the digital plunger is not powerful enough to make the ramp loop

2 users thanked author for this post.
            VPinKrusty
            Participant
              @vpinkrusty

A great table indeed!

I made a still image 16:9 backglass for my v-cab but has anybody allready seen a nice b2s backglass für br?

I seem to be to stupid to make a propper b2s file on my own  :wacko:   .

RallyRally
              Participant
                @rallyrally

I’m having a >>blast<< with this one! Thanks to everyone involved.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

@Arngrim : Adjust Metallwall4 upper control point to x: 804,0191 – y : 1138,767  ( bet you don’t need to be this accurate ) – then on the plunger itself, momentum xfer to 1,4. That changes both the digital and mechanical plunger.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Arngrim
                  Participant
                    @arngrim
                    DOF MinisterMember

thanks @Thalamus, works perfect, hope it will be injected in the final release :)

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

@arngrim : Adjust Metallwall4 upper control point to x: 804,0191 – y : 1138,767 ( bet you don’t need to be this accurate ) – then on the plunger itself, momentum xfer to 1,4. That changes both the digital and mechanical plunger.

send me the edited DOF version and I will update the table file/version

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

Remember to update the ver number ;)

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

Remember to update the ver number ;)

thank you sir…

Version 0.0.9 is ready for download…

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          robertms
                          Participant
                            @mophead

For those who haven’t tried it, this game is even more awesome with Pinsound mix by PinHead:

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/98-black_rose_ost_pirates_of_the_caribbean_by_pinheadzip/

Arngrim
                            Participant
                              @arngrim
                              DOF MinisterMember

@arngrim : Adjust Metallwall4 upper control point to x: 804,0191 – y : 1138,767 ( bet you don’t need to be this accurate ) – then on the plunger itself, momentum xfer to 1,4. That changes both the digital and mechanical plunger.

send me the edited DOF version and I will update the table file/version

hey haunt,

do you refer to what i posted above?

Case 1 ‘Upper
                              if level > 4 Then
                              DOF 201, DOFOn
                              Else
                              DOF 201, DOFOff
                              End If
                              For Each ii in Top_GI
                              ii.intensity = level / 1
                              Next
                              Light37.Intensity = Level / 5

this is the part in bold, i have nothing else to add

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

It should already be in the table update I gave him ?

Draifet
                                Participant
                                  @draifet

I sent to coindroper a link of the table with the little changes I mentioned before, feel free to use any part or share it as it is.

·I mixed the vogliadicane apron with mine, and added the DOF lines on the script and plunger values + Metallwall4.

·A new non collidable wall to hide the hole under Davey Jones ramp, and moved a Little the ramp position to hide the entire light.

·Modified bumpers with screws.

·Added a black primitive to hide the pirate cannon bottom part.

·2 Black rubbers instead of red ones.

·Edited the left flag image to fit better the plastic.

·Some small changes to materials and illumination of the table.

·Increased a little the ball rolling sound on the script to my personal taste.

Bob Albright
                                  Participant
                                    @bobalbright

Thank you for this beautiful table.  Looks awesome. I’ve been playing the .8 version and I see that the ball launch does not make it all the way around to make that right flipper shot. If I remember correctly from the Vp9 , it’s supposed to…or then…maybe it was wrong

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

Bob – then get the updated 0.9 – Lets see, maybe there will be a 0.9xxx soon with Draifet’ changes.

HauntFreaks
                                        @hauntfreaks
                                        vipContributorMember

I believe Coindropper is very busy with a new job… any updates can be uploaded by me…. forward me the table

-=Dozer=-
                                        Participant
                                          @dozer

Thank you for this beautiful table. Looks awesome. I’ve been playing the .8 version and I see that the ball launch does not make it all the way around to make that right flipper shot. If I remember correctly from the Vp9 , it’s supposed to…or then…maybe it was wrong

It does look like it’s meant to make it the whole way around that loop on launch.  The videos I watched when I was doing the updates to it only showed  the ball make it halfway up the davey jones ramp and then back down to the playfield but this video shows the ball do a full loop.

Bob Albright
                                          Participant
                                            @bobalbright

I took a look at the plunger ..maybe I wasn’t looking at the right place..to make it stronger. I found something where it had a value of 0-100. It was already at 100 so no adjustment there. Maybe , like I said, I was not looking at the proper place. I don’t get into that kind of stuff much. Maybe another update with that being fixed?  Thanks for looking into it Dozer!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 101 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?