This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ryanc 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     ryanc 
    Participant

Hello All!  I am new to the virtual Pinball scene and just started my first build.

I have VP9 up and running smooth and have moved on to vpX

When I try to launch tables (indy and pirates are the two i tested so far) I get a error Bmass undefined.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get these up and running?

Thanks!!

Current Setup – MSI B350M Gaming PRO  •  G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB  •  AMD Ryzen 5 1400  •  Crucial MX500 500GB SATA  •  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  ryanc.
    Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say you have .vbs files in tables folder. Delete all of them from tables and only run .vbs from current vpx build and they must be in the scripts folder only. They are backwards compatible so don’t worry

Some users who have liked this topic:

ryanc 
    Participant

OK Thank you!!  I moved the scripts to the parent folder but now I get a error cant find controler?

Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I would think that is saying you do not have the rom or you don’t have the .zip labeled potc_600as.

Also make sure you have controller.txt in your user folder :good:

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Run the one-in-all installer http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vpx-installer-10-4-0/ – overwrite to the same location as installed.

ryanc 
    Participant

Thanks guys for your input.  I could not figure out what was going wrong so i wiped the whole PC and started from scratch.  Seems to be working now but I have another problem that I will open a separate post for.

Thanks!!

Ryan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account