Bubba the Redneck Werewolf (2017)

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    rothbauerw
      @rothbauerw
      ModeratorContributorMembervip

No, it doesn’t need to. But when something doesn’t work the way I expect it to, I sometimes obsess until I solve it. Anyone else around here like that?

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

No, it doesn’t need to. But when something doesn’t work the way I expect it to, I sometimes obsess until I solve it. Anyone else around here like that?

here?…. everyone… other places??…. its more like “can someone fly to my house, fix my problems, take me out to dinner, and if you dont mind, a handjob”….

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

non gloved handjob please

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
            @rothbauerw
            ModeratorContributorMembervip

I won’t need a handy from any of you, but if your wife isn’t busy tonight …

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Jodannar
            Participant
              @jodannar

Yep it’s one of the gottlieb gat doesn’t work with pin2dmd driver. Robowar, genisis are 2 others . I haven’t set the b2s to show the score yet so I just play blind

CarnyPriest
              Participant
                @carnypriest

Take a look at my Picture here … yes “WOLFMAN” in Display as example. You can easy edit Letters in the ROM File, esp. the prom1.cpu File with a simple Hex Editor, i use this, portable Version also avaiable (no install, easy to use): https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD Too bad, that there isn’t a 2nd ROM avaibale like for Raven / Rambo … but your Choice with that: Hollywood or Wolfman, or whatever you want ;-)btw. super Fun Table, Guys, thanks again ! Also example ROM File below, with the “Wolfman” Letters …

dang, that’s cool Stat. :good: I figured there must be a way to do that. Maybe we can get the guys in charge of pinmame (@toxie ?) to add a rom entry for it. This is based on Hollywood Heat, just in case you didn’t notice, and was built using the map from the manual, then Haunt did some layout modifications. And yes I am making the Hollywood heat version but its going to take more time to get accurate with all the parts and pieces and get resources (a good playfield image is hard to find). Needed a post or something the other day :) Here is a little sneak peak.

Arngrim added ratfink…. I’m sure if we edit the rom Carny will add this to the rom list as well…. and thanks stat for catching us up on this

There are some indications that VPinMAMEdev may go through and add the hacked ROMs that are still supported by SAMBuild. If they take a pass on that then I’ll add it to the source. Just let me know when you are done hacking on the code. Thanks.

HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

Carny there will be a total of 4 tables using the HH rom…. message me and I will explain…

hawkeyez88
                  Participant
                    @hawkeyez88

Is this “hack” done and posted somewhere else? I too have the pin2dmd and can’t see a score.

outhere
                      @outhere
                      MemberContributorvipModerator

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/masters-of-the-universe-vpx-pup-pack-royal-boob-edition/page/3/#post-104546

Is this “hack” done and posted somewhere else? I too have the pin2dmd and can’t see a score.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?