This topic contains 297 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  AndersArtig 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)
  • Author
     DJRobX 
    MemberModerator

I never even thought to cross my arms, I just flip both simultaneously like a 4 year old.  :wacko:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I flip both at same time as well in that mode :wacko:

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

robertms 
    Participant

Cowboys vs Aliens is also cool, I don’t get what I’m to shoot for in that mode. Do you aim for the loop to the side of the saucer on the DMD or just the saloon?

Cowboys vs Aliens is the bomb, just follow the playfield lights, they will show you were to aim. The Tribute Super Skill Shot is awesome too. Anyone played Franks & Beans yet?

Some users who have liked this topic:

Scottacus 
    Participant

I have, the machine just farts for about 30 seconds and there is an extra bonus for the various playfield devices.  Very much like Blazing Saddles.

Jesperpark 
    Participant

I have, the machine just farts for about 30 seconds and there is an extra bonus for the various playfield devices. Very much like Blazing Saddles.

That sums it up well

There is a midnight madness mode, can’t remember what it is.  But I remember being shocked by it, then I told my buddy to go home cause it’s midnight B-)

smithy001 
    Participant

This looks and plays amazing. :good:

Thanks a lot for another great update, the feeling, the flow and the way it looks are just incredible.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  smithy001.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  smithy001.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

This has to be one of the best VPX tables yet! just had a chance to play on cab and it is just perfection! P-roc installed no problem just uninstalled my old version first. thanks so much for this build!

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

This has to be one of the best VPX tables yet! just had a chance to play on cab and it is just perfection! P-roc installed no problem just uninstalled my old version first. thanks so much for this build!

The Party modes and the flying saucer and music…drunk mode…etc  just too much fun.

You just need to have the table on your C drive for it to work without modding any files.

coreduo0099 
    Participant

I used Windows Spy to confirm that the problem is a matter of focus. My solution was to make a new PinballX system called PRoc and set it to launch an autohotkey script that waits and sets the focus onto VisualPinballX. Now PinballX can launch Cactus Canyon Continued and coin up without a mouse.

Would you please share your file or copy/paste the .ank script please?

Scottacus 
    Participant

Yes I’ll do that once I get back home to my machine. :good:

Scottacus 
    Participant

Here’s the PinballX set up for the PRoc system

This is the AutoHotKey script called “Launch CCR” (should have been called CCC but it was late at night…) that is located in the VP Tables folder

#NoEnv
    #SingleInstance force

sleep 20000

WinActivate , ahk_class VPPlayer ; Set focus to Cactus Canyon Revisited

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     AndersArtig 
    Participant

Hi,

i have 1.2 running fine on my cab but when i start 2.0 the ball is missing. I don´t use the 2.0 installer, only running the new 2.0 vpx file. Can someone help me with this problem?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You do the basics?

delete nvram(backup Incase you like saved high scores)

running latest vpinmame and vpinballx.exe?

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Hi, i have 1.2 running fine on my cab but when i start 2.0 the ball is missing. I don´t use the 2.0 installer, only running the new 2.0 vpx file. Can someone help me with this problem?

I recommend running the new installer. Yes, there is a chance that you’re 1.2 will break since it uninstalls pyton 2.6 and replaces that with 2.7. But, there are a few additions and fixes in the new update that you don’t get if you don’t. I don’t actually know if 2.0 of this table requires python 2.7 or not. But, you will not be able to play eg. EvilDead without upgrading.

AndersArtig 
    Participant

[/quote]

You do the basics?

delete nvram(backup Incase you like saved high scores)

running latest vpinmame and vpinballx.exe?

Hi randr,

thanks for the quick reply. I did the basics. Running 10.4 and 10.5 Beta and latest Vpinmame on my cab. Both works fine with 1.2. Deleting nvram didn´t help.

AndersArtig 
    Participant

Hi, i have 1.2 running fine on my cab but when i start 2.0 the ball is missing. I don´t use the 2.0 installer, only running the new 2.0 vpx file. Can someone help me with this problem?

I recommend running the new installer. Yes, there is a chance that you’re 1.2 will break since it uninstalls pyton 2.6 and replaces that with 2.7. But, there are a few additions and fixes in the new update that you don’t get if you don’t. I don’t actually know if 2.0 of this table requires python 2.7 or not. But, you will not be able to play eg. EvilDead without upgrading.

I hope randr will find a solution for my problem. The 2.0 table starts fine without any error message from python so i believe it is not a python problem. When i hit start the table is searching for the ball thats all.

(sorry for my english in german i could make a better description  :-)   )

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I assumed you were running non proc version. i ran installer to get to 2.0 removing old version using installer first and works perfectly. Ninuzzu did a great job just follow directions and i bet it will work just fine

AndersArtig 
    Participant

Hi randr,

2.0 now works :good:   I ran the Installer and after that everything works perfect. Thanks for you help :-)

Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account