This topic contains 226 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of miguelcerca miguelcerca 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of rothbauerw rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Incredible table!!!  Absolutely one of the best!  Great work all involved.

Profile gravatar of ckpin ckpin 
    Participant

While playing many enjoyable games, the ball got stuck twice in two different spots.  What’s amazing is that after about a minute, the table would cycle through it’s solenoids and then even with the ball still stuck simply offer up a new ball at the plunger and continue on with the game.   The attached picture shows one stuck ball and the green arrow shows where the other got stuck during a different game.  The second ball was located half under the teal colored panel.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile gravatar of Daryl Daryl 
    Participant

I dont know the game at all but it says “Lock is Lit” and you lock a ball but the Lock light never lights. It lights during attract mode. Could it have the wrong id in it? (or is there more than one Lock is Lit lamp?

Profile gravatar of ninuzzu ninuzzu 
    Participant
    vipMember

Never had these issues, I guess nudging won’t help

Profile gravatar of chokeee chokeee 
    Participant

<span style=”color: #4f4f4f; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Great table. It looks and plays perfectly. The only thing that could be improved – the playfield lights (save polly, wild etc.). You can hardly see they are flashing, they looks like they lit all the time (talking about lights that should flashing ;)) Thanks again for your work on this table. Regards.</span>

Profile gravatar of LittleLord LittleLord 
    Participant

This table is very nice, except the physics and some missing textures on the bumper area….

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile gravatar of randr randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I like that you can tell what drop target is up. was always tough to tell before this version

1+

Some users who have liked this topic:

Profile gravatar of Jesperpark Jesperpark 
    Participant

Is anyone else getting the 3rd ball bounce off the far side of the shooting lane and go back into where the ball comes out?  Happens always on ball #3 and about 80% of the games i play, I can’t finish the game as i lose ball #3.  Anything  on my cab specifically could be causing this, open to ideas?  Love the table but hard for me to play :wacko:

Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Have not seen that happen. You could add a gat to that area and would stop it could be hidden give that a try and see

1+

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile gravatar of Ben Logan2 Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Great work Tom and Ninuzzu! I love the flashing drop targets. The models look amazing, as do the ramps. The pop bumper lighting is superb. One of the best looking tables on VPX. Thank you!

Participant
    vipMember

I like that you can tell what drop target is up. was always tough to tell before this version

The original designers had this idea…but they couldn’t realize it bacause the material used for “falshing” drop targets was too weak and fragile (the transparent one, I don’t rememeber the name), so the idea was rejected.

We have no problems in the virtual version, so this is also a homage to the original creators!

1+

Profile gravatar of Nemo Nemo 
    Participant

Dang ! Was playing the beta version a lot, that’s before the BIG rebuild, must say: wow ! It’s a beauty !

Best of all: it plays very nice, good overall ball control ( hah you need it with the villain droptargets)

Thanks all for such a nice table :good:

Profile gravatar of TNT2 TNT2 
    Participant

For whatever reason I seem to get static on some of the audio on this table (all versions) and Medieval Madness. I have tried different ROMs to no effect. Any ideas?

Participant
    vipMember

Are you using latest vpinmame?

Profile gravatar of TNT2 TNT2 
    Participant

I had downloaded 2.7 but the “won’t play SAM tables” issue came up so I went back to 2.6.

I’ll try 2.7 from VPU.

Profile gravatar of STAT STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

And now with PROC … you Guys are amazing, thanks again ninuzzu and Tom

Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Plus Ninuzzu made installer(auto) for Proc. Impressive! many people will be happy about that :good:

Profile gravatar of Drybonz Drybonz 
    Participant

I’m honestly not really sure what PROC is.

Participant
    vipMember

http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/index.php/products/p-roc

http://soldmy.org/pin/ccc/index.php?title=Main_Page

Search for Cactus Canyon Continued on youtube.

Anyway the new version supports Cactus Canyon Continued, so it’s like you have two games in one table.
    Enable the P-ROC option in the script and you will play at Cactus Canyon Continued, disabe it and you will play the Bally’s classic.
    There are two bugs in the P-ROC version that I hope to resolve soon:
    1) the mine is not working perfectly (P-ROC does not support cvpmMech class)
    2) the multiball is only two balls (due to the code of the game, not to the table, I think)

I released an installer for the P-ROC, tested and working on Windows 7: there is a tutorial written in three languages, but installation is very simple.
    People without an internet connection will not be able to download the necessary files to play the game, but there is no problem, you can download them first and pass them in the cab when the P-ROC installed (the 3 steps)

Special thanks to Eric Priebke, the creator of the “rom” Cactus Canyon Continued, a really great expansion to the (tedious?) classic game.

Profile gravatar of roar roar 
    Participant

An installer for the CC Continued version??? SWEET! I was dreading trying to figure that out. I got a chance to play this at the Ann Arbour show but I’ll be honest I didn’t know I was playing anything different as a lot of the machines there had colour DMD’s in them but when I hit the Drunk Multiball I knew I was experiencing something different. What a blast. I was literally giggling to myself while playing it, I assumed anyone around me likely thought I was drunk… at 11:00 in the morning :)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account