Card Trix (Gottlieb 1970)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Loserman76
    Participant
      @loserman76
      vipMemberContributor

http://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=79037

Card Trix (Gottlieb 1970)

Build/Coding by Loserman76
      Artwork by GNance

6 users thanked author for this post.
      bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Swinging back around months later to say thanks for this. Love Flip a Card and add a ball makes it even better for home use.

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Personally I kind of feel that Loserman released too many tables at the same time for me to be able to give a proper feedback to them like they deserved. To be honest. Most of there are made before I started being addicted to pins. But, that doens’t mean I don’t enjoy them. Both Loserman and BorgDog’ released feels very good. Real ? As real as a remember, being several decades ago. What I do know is that I enjoy these old EMs much more than I did when I became adduced.

Thank you so much Loserman for all these amazing tables of yours !! Like JP. You’ve released a huge amount of tables, which all plays well, and I can’t really thank you enough for it.

bord
            @bord

Hey @loserman76, I have a quick update request for this table. On game start the right JQK lights in the upper lanes  are off. I haven’t played a real one in a while but any video or photo I come across makes me think those should be on.

Loserman76
            Participant
              @loserman76
              vipMemberContributor

Let me double check the schematics, but if I am remembering correctly those alternate on this table (unlike Flip A Card). I guess to add a little difficulty to completing the cards.

bord
                @bord

Sounds good. I defer to your expertise. Schematics are still Greek to me.

BorgDog
                Participant
                  @borgdog
                  MemberContributorvip

thanks for popping this back to the top @bord, just downloaded, fun stuff always fun when the WOWs start hitting, thanks Jeff @Loserman76

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?