This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of randr randr 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of rothbauerw rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Thanks to @randr I now have DOF working with strobes, a shaker, and two contactors.

I’m trying to combine toys, but can’t find much for documentation on how to do it.  I tried combining toys in the DOF Config Tool and downloading the new files, but that didn’t work.  Any general guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

Profile gravatar of randr randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I’ll explain as soon as I get my bandage changed  :negative:

Profile gravatar of Al Al 
    Participant

Thanks to @randr I now have DOF working with strobes, a shaker, and two contactors. I’m trying to combine toys, but can’t find much for documentation on how to do it. I tried combining toys in the DOF Config Tool and downloading the new files, but that didn’t work. Any general guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

Just curious, but what would you combine and why ? I have solenoids, flashers and strobes, but they all fire at different times ? I’m obviously missing something :)

Cheers,

al.

Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I assume he needs to combine due to mini cab and not enough room for 10 contactors?

Participant
    ContributorMember

You got it!  I only have two contactors and my mini cab is jam packed full … I could maybe get one or two more toys in there.

Participant
    ContributorMember

With a little help from @randr, I was able to figure this out.  After you create a combo of toys, you need to go into your port assignments and assign the combo to the port.

@randr – I’m having a hard time finding that timing setting you showed for how fast the contactors fire.  Do you remember where to find that?  I looked through the plugin settings on the B2S, but it’s not jumping out at me.  Also, does the skip frames setting on the B2S have any impact on the DOF?

Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

OH! yeah i forgot about that part!!! yes assign that combined toy to port! LMAO! see you figured it out. :)

Go to dof folder and manually run one of the exe’s i dont remember which one and you will see option for delay on one of the tabs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account