CV wip

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

heads up

http://vpinball.com/bb_project/cirqus-voltaire-wip/

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

Cool!

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Thanks Knorr, but there is already a nice Version avaiable from Dozer, imo.

bord
            @bord
            MembervipContributorModerator

Thanks Knorr, but there is already a nice Version avaiable from Dozer, imo.

Everyone has their dream projects. I’m always interested in how two different skilled authors interpret the same machine.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

I agree. I have a few tables where I’ve kept two copies of the same table by different authors. I don’t think I’ve ever thrown away (disabled in pbx ) any of the tables made by Dozer or Knorr. I’m sure it will not happen this time as well, so a new CV is something I’m looking forward to.

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

Yeah it’s like when I go to two different arcades, same pin won’t play the same.  That’s how I sometimes view these. I mean, there are limits, I don’t have 5 different stern star trek pins installed on my pincab, but a couple if they are awesome for different reasons is a cool thing.

Plus authors are right in choosing whatever they want to do, these are often passion projects

Clark Kent
                Participant
                  @clarkkent
                  MemberContributor

There will be a big difference between the version because this time it will be exact. Highres scanned playfield and plastics.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

how about this for @Knorr and his CV build?

Screen-Shot-2018-04-11-at-10.29.04-PM-2

6E17A730-A92D-411F-91AF-5D3BE335AA60

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    roar
                    Participant
                      @roar

The Ringmaster looks like the proto one, cool! I’m guessing it won’t have the same hang ups as the real proto one did in the game. Love this game!

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

It is modeled from the ringmaster out of my machine.  :good: its the production not the sample so no issues

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

That looks great.  The old table was just a pic, not a model, right?

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Oh I think it was a model but now I made a new one is all.  I think this one would be considered much more correct and proper size

for IOS and Android

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

It never ceases to amaze me at how complex it is putting these tables together. Some true artists here.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

It never ceases to amaze me at how complex it is putting these tables together. Some true artists here.

Problem really is TIME!

I run a Very busy business(real job) plus have a life too so it tough to fit VP time in :(

But try to do as much as possible when i get a free evening.

for IOS and Android

Flint_Beastwood
                                Participant
                                  @flint-beastwood

Any update on this R?  Just checking man, it’s been a while.

Drybonz
                                  Participant
                                    @drybonz

I think Knorr generally takes some time on his tables, but they turn out great, so just have to hang in.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Here is the wip

https://vpinball.com/bb_project/cirqus-voltaire-wip/

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      Knorr
                                      Participant
                                        @knorr
                                        vipContributor

Sorry guys, i completly forgot posting here. Since last year oct. my real work changed a lot so i dont have that much time for building and also family comes always first.

But its also a differnce if you start a table from scratch or take a previous made one. This is much, much more work. Starting from vectoring/photoshop stuff over to 3d building and audio production and also that scripting stuff and lightning in vp. I will try to do some updates from time to time…

Meanwhile i started to convert everthing for  vp…

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-20 um 11.59.52

5 users thanked author for this post.
                                        Thalamus
                                          @thalamus
                                          ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve kept track of your progress via youtube. Very impressive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4LwhOoA70

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Dark
                                            @dark
                                            vipMemberContributor

This is old news already but in case you missed it in the CV ‘project’ wip:

(In sketchfab if you use the ‘model inspector'(hotkey ‘i’)  and switch between matcap and matcap+surface you can see how much detail is achieved through the normals map)

Randr provided me with the 3D scanned Ringmaster model (He bought the 3D scanner pretty much just for this sort of stuff so big thanks to him for that).

Randr also provided me with lots of really great 360 degree view HD photos which was how I was able to achieve such nice  texture mapping results.  So to make a long story short in concerns with the scanned 3D model, I converted the high res 3D scan into a nice low poly mesh that utilizes projection mapping to generate high res texture maps and normals maps to give the illusion of high detail on a low poly mesh.

3dcreation

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?