Diner VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

:good: Wildman, thanks, so then i stop my work ( would all Guys animated smoother and every single – at some Table Objects Hit, Nudge, Plunger Release, … )
      I hope we get the same here :bye:

Blacksad
      Participant
        @blacksad

What do you think about this kind of animation for the backglass characters ? (Not realistic but could be fun no ?)
        [Thanks to Stat for his clipped images of the characters]

Blacksad
        Participant
          @blacksad

Concerning the Backglass image, I used on from an UVP file from VPForum with a little of Photoshop by myself :

Dark
            @dark
            vipMemberContributor

Character animations look great, could add those as an option in the backglass as ‘fantasy’ backglass and then have ‘standard’ option as well.

3dcreation

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

When i first saw this “other” Animations, esp. the 2nd, i have laughed tears lol very nice :good:

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

LOL that is funny! would be good to see if my friends would notice.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

Koolywiz
                Participant
                  @koolywiz

That’s hilarious!  She’s really enjoying her dog.  :good:   I vote for fantasy mode.

Blacksad
                  Participant
                    @blacksad

Finish my fantasy mode, the first time I use b2s designer and I’m so so happy :yahoo:

Download link : https://uploadfiles.io/88fe8

Thanks to :

Stat for his clipped images of the characters and restaurant background.
                    Flupper01 for the original character image and for all their wonderfuls visual pinball tables
                    Based on the Wildman & Stat previous B2S Code
                    Backglass image based on UVP from CDF12345 / chriz99 / Flying Dutchman’s forum

Mark70
                    Participant
                      @mark70

nice

Dark
                        @dark
                        vipMemberContributor

I haven’t had a chance to check out the new db2s, does it have authentic mode as well or just fantasy?  You can have multiple modes in one backglass, I’d very much appreciate being able to switch between the two to demonstrate ‘authenticity’ to friends.

3dcreation

Blacksad
                        Participant
                          @blacksad

I understand that there is an option between “authentic” or “fantasy” but I just discover B2S designer and don’t know how to build parts for fantasy or authentic.

This one is only an Fantasy and when the “authentic” option is activate.

I always love authentic things but I think the authentic animations with springs are boring so I build this one.

Sure Wildman will build something better and authentic

Have a good Week end :bye:

Thanks for all you did (3D models,  tables etc… :good: )

Dark
                            @dark
                            vipMemberContributor

@blacksad the animations are super that’s why I’d like to see authentic and fantasy coupled in one.  Perhaps now you have dipped your toes in the db2s waters, this will just be the beginning? :P

3dcreation

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Did i miss the table update?

thank you flupper for V1.1

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Blacksad
                              Participant
                                @blacksad
                                Ahh I feel like I started a very addictive new drug :)

Adam stewart restart the backglass from scratch, he’s looking for an Authentic one :

Sliderpoint
                                Participant
                                  @sliderpoint
                                  MemberContributor

I don’t see any GI lights on the table.  Am I missing a setting?

-Mike

Flupper
                                  Participant
                                    @philippe

@Sliderpoint: is it the same as in this post? Does my proposed solution help?

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=37348&page=3#entry373729

In your case choose object: “GI2b2”, it is on layer 2, a big light in the centre of the table. Change the Depth Bias to -100, does that fix it?

Sliderpoint
                                    Participant
                                      @sliderpoint
                                      MemberContributor

@Flupper No that was not the problem.  I see now the issue is that the GI lights are tied to sBackBoxRelay and the GI lights are (mostly) all “off” by default.   They do come on once the sBackBoxRelay is called the first time; ie: hit the right hole.  I guess that means that on a real machine the backbox lights are on by default and the Relay actually turns them off.

I just selected the LightsGI group and set the state to “ON”.  That works for me.

-Mike

STAT
                                      Participant
                                        @stefanaustria
                                        MemberContributor

Yeah some Lights are off at Tablestart, i noticed, the Lights around the Slings are off, until first Game Over / 2nd Game …

lol atm. i have another “Problem” with this Table and directb2s: i dont know, where i should throw my Eyes:
                                        on the awesome Table or on the funny new B2S Animations :yes:

Flupper
                                        Participant
                                          @philippe

@Sliderpoint @ STAT:

Could you test this 1.2 candidate? It has:

– all insertlights now have depth bias -10

– one of the GI lights also now has depth bias -10

– I purposely switch on GI in the init script (once, at table start), if for some reason the rom does not switch it on when starting the table.

Does it also work properly with the directb2s? For me it does, with Pookamoondo’s backglass.

https://mega.nz/#!QNQnmbrA!sM46D1ddzYZ4D_PstJQZvdzMgcx-jFo7L2C6zkiJ0h4

rothbauerw
                                            @rothbauerw
                                            ModeratorContributorMembervip

The release candidate looks good to me.  GI is now working.  I wasn’t having the insert issue, so far so good there too.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?