Diner VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Beeker3000
    Participant
      @beeker3000

Bravo! Looks, feels and plays fantastic. Thank you.

Sliderpoint
      Participant
        @sliderpoint
        MemberContributor

Yep, GI is good.  I also didn’t have insert issues, but they are all still working.

-Mike

Blacksad
        Participant
          @blacksad

A new grill full rebuild :)

4 users thanked author for this post.
          Flupper
          Participant
            @philippe

@blacksad: very nice!! Could you also make this one, cropped from left and right (without speakers), to be displayed in the DMD area of a cab? I think the correct aspect ratio is 4:1 (width vs height). I did a test one of that on my cab, and that looks really good!

Blacksad
            Participant
              @blacksad

I’m really happy you loved it.

Yes it is possible and it was the idea, this evening I’ll modify it for 3 screens and try to upgrade the actual backglass with option 2 or 3 screens (I think I understood how b2s designer work for the 2 or 3 screens option, Hope I’m right :scratch: ).

Blacksad
              Participant
                @blacksad

Sorry for the double post

Blacksad
                Participant
                  @blacksad

the grill image for 3 screens, hope you’ll like, I upload in the same time the update of the directb2s (I don’t test it and It’s my first attempt to make a 2 and 3 scr b2s hope it work fine).

B2s 2 and 3 screens link (not tested) : https://ufile.io/6c708

STAT
                  Participant
                    @stefanaustria
                    MemberContributor

:good: … i hope, Wildman get it too
                    Rarely seen so much work on a Table and esp. the Backglass, nice :yes:

Blacksad
                    Participant
                      @blacksad

Thanks, I sent it to Wildman in private message .

Wildman
                      Participant
                        @wildman

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2234-dinerwilliams-1990/

Ok its out….

• Diner (Williams 1990)  HI  REZ
                        • I tied the animation to the flippers and it seems to work out ok….you cant tie different animations to  more than one event if you do you get multiable  animations overlapping and it looks real bad lol
                        • also if you tie different events/bumpers/nudge/flippers/whatever to get multiable  animations you would end up with the people moving all the time..
                        • just seems to be the limitation of the editor if somebody can find a way to do it go for it …Anyways  Enjoy :)
                        • also thanks to Blacksad for the hi rez grills..
                        7 users thanked author for this post.
                        Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

Thanks for the new backglass, Wildman.  For some reason, the people aren’t in the windows for me.  Anyone else with that problem?  This is the 2 screen version I’m using.

STAT
                          Participant
                            @stefanaustria
                            MemberContributor

Drybonz, start a Game and flipp ;)
                            Wildman, you are on the right Way, have another Idea too … but a Script Change is needed, i ll try something,
                            and i think, i am not the only one lol …
                            (at work: just curious, Wildman, why have a BG Image more than 5000 Pixel …)

Drybonz
                            Participant
                              @drybonz

Oh, I see… that looks really great.  It’s too bad the still images of the people can’t show up when the table starts, but that’s a minor thing.  The people and the animations look really cool.

STAT
                              Participant
                                @stefanaustria
                                MemberContributor

Have already a Version, with one Animation Step is up at Tablestart, VPX Script Change for Random Animation Guy 1 to 6 in hard or low Animation … at Bumpers, Flippers, and some other Hit … Upload Vid … just a Moment …
                                What the hell. just cant turn on the new Backglass Image, changed Grill to a bit higher … hmm …

Wildman
                                Participant
                                  @wildman

@ drybonz  after the first game the people will stay there

Wildman
                                  Participant
                                    @wildman

Drybonz, start a Game and flipp ;) Wildman, you are on the right Way, have another Idea too … but a Script Change is needed, i ll try something, and i think, i am not the only one lol … (at work: just curious, Wildman, why have a BG Image more than 5000 Pixel …)

LOL more than 5000 cause i forgot to reduce it and i already had most of it made when i relized it……..no way i was doing 10 hrs of work again :negative:

good luck trying to run 2 animations at once i couldnt do it …they over lap dont matter if you trigger in the script or the editor…

That was the best way i could kinda make it look like it was doing multi event hits to make them bounce at different times…

it works for me :-)    but like i said if somebody can find different way by all means rock and roll man B-)

STAT
                                    Participant
                                      @stefanaustria
                                      MemberContributor

Sorry, i think ist a Language Thing here, dont missunderstand … i just ask, if there a reason for that ? whatever …
                                      Maybe i have some Issues with my HDD, sometimes B2SDesigner crashes here … but got it ;)

Ok and got it with the Grill now too, i am done with “Diner”, too much ;) … now thats really great – THANK YOU WILDMAN :good:

Wildman
                                      Participant
                                        @wildman

Sorry, i think ist a Language Thing here, dont missunderstand … i just ask, if there a reason for that ? whatever … Maybe i have some Issues with my HDD, sometimes B2SDesigner crashes here … but got it ;) Ok and got it with the Grill now too, i am done with “Diner”, too much ;) … now thats really great – THANK YOU WILDMAN :good:

crashes on me too  :-(    LOL I had enough of diner too :wacko:

Clark Kent
                                        Participant
                                          @clarkkent
                                          MemberContributor

It’s certainly well done – but it’s THAT slow here that is more distracting than nice to look at. At start I even do not see the characters, it takes a while to show them…

Mark70
                                          Participant
                                            @mark70

Can’t recall what has to be done to get the cropped grill into the DMD area on the 3rd screen!
                                            Any hints? Does it need an overlay setting? I am getting old ..

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?