Disabling b2s backglass

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Scooby
    Participant
      @scooby

Is the stutter reported in the max script / physics latency in the f11 debug info? Or is it stuttering when lights flash on? If it’s either of the former it could be bad collision geometry, latter could be low memory. Might be an easy fix.

I checked F11 and the FPS is stable for a lot of the table (tested on Metallica Premium and LE versions in VPX).  Unfortunately, I get a lot of stutter on the right side of the table and during multiball. It stutters when the ball is launched from the plunger, when it’s shot up and around the right ramp (this has the most stutter) and around the right side of the table (up towards where the ball drops to the top bumpers).

I can’t tell if it’s happening during lights flashing, but I believe so. It could also be collision geometry as you mentioned. I just don’t know how to make adjustments in order to fix the ball stutter. Any help with figuring this out would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Scooby
      Participant
        @scooby

I thought I would bump this thread in the hope that someone might be able to help my ball stuttering problem with this table. I would really like to get this fun table playing smoothly.  :scratch:

Mooock
        Participant
          @mooock

Thx man, setting the reg ForceDisableB2S to 1 did the trick for me

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?