Do you get bored with your real pinball machine?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HarryJenkins
    Participant
      @harryjenkins

Hello all,

I’d be interested to know if people on here that own real pinball machines get bored with them after a while and end up using them very infrequently. Very much like people who buy swimming pools or pool tables…after a while the novelty wears off and they are ok to use now and then…

…or is it different because the machine and ownership of it has much more rewarding factors than just playing it. Like the satisfaction of restoring or fixing problems, tweaking it, finding new aspects of the play or even the admiration of owning a piece of history? Is it the social aspect of sharing your passion with others like here on vpforums or with friends? Is it the ability to relive fond memories from your youth?

I don’t own one myself but I love playing the many tables available through vp. I think also for me fiddling with improved tables and conversions etc in vp is almost like the restoration process on a real machine! Suddenly you find yourself spending more time on “the back end” than actually playing!

Anyway, I’d be interested in others thoughts…

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
      References :

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=2052

Corporate Video Advertising[/url]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?