DOFLinx Future Pinball WIP tables: Let us know what tables you are working on!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Dr.Tom
    Participant
      @crile1
      MemberContributor

I think the 3 angels people did the road girls table.  3 Angels was a monster.  Good luck.  I just had to sit down and fight through it, like 2 to 3 hours at a time.

Dr.Tom
      Participant
        @crile1
        MemberContributor

Well, I posted Dragon’s Lair and Robots Invasion tonight.  Not sure what I will do next.  Right now I’m in the mood to just play.  Been doing some music mods on VP tables (the SS ones) and fine tuning the table layout on the new VPX tables.  Been neglecting the VP world a bit.  So many updated tables have come out recently.  Anyhow, what are the rest of you guys up too?

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

I may do some more FP DOFLinx mods, like Retro Flair, Gone in 60 Seconds, etc… maybe more unique ones like Tempexx, Multipede…depends…

I only have weekend access to the cabinet….so I’m restricted to simpler tables right now.

I do have slow Internet access during the week… so if anyone is planning on working on a specific table…please let me know.

TerryRed
            @terryred

Sitting here in my room at the base….adding DOFLinx to RetroFlair….

Since this table is all about mostly 80’s Arcade (and Amiga) tunes, I thought I should watch something 80’s-like while coding…. so I’m watching Stranger Things on my laptop while coding DOFLinx on the 55 inch TV that came with the room….

I know its kinda backwards…buts that’s how I code at home too, except its on my 55inch 4K curved TV.

I also, just noticed that I’m also wearing my vpinball shirt while drinking from my vpinball mug   :)  Rough course!

Dr.Tom
            Participant
              @crile1
              MemberContributor

Don’t know what got into me, but I’ll have Underdog uploaded by tomorrow night.  Finished it up a few minutes ago.  It went fast, but I added quite a bit.  It has two hud displays which don’t really translate to a cabinet view, so I replaced them with a single dmd.  I tested it on laptop, now to the cab for a final spin.  I’ve added lots of animations and toys, even the beacons and the gears for you folks who got em.  Underdog was always a favorite character, because it was hard to find him on tv.  Usually only saw when visiting relatives in other states or towns.  So was always a treat when got to see it.  Plus, the theme song is killer.  So, Underdog, coming soon to vpinball.com!

Dr.Tom
              Participant
                @crile1
                MemberContributor

Underdog is up.  I have finished Mark1’s latest, Disney cartoons.  However, I am waiting on permission from the author to upload it. If he agrees, then I will probably work on some of his library of games (Pinky and the brain, bugs bunny, etc).  Yeah, I got kids…and an addiction towards nostalgia.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

RetroFlair is done….video is recorded….will upload it when its all nicely done in a day or two.

Dr.Tom
                  Participant
                    @crile1
                    MemberContributor

Mark1 has refused to allow me to mod his table. :negative:  Well, I did anyway, but to honor his request I will not upload the DofLinx Mod (I also added a Dmd).   So, not sure what I will do next.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Odd someone wouldn’t let you add feedback to a table. Very strange

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                        @terryred

Some FP table authors are strangely protective of their tables. I think there is a big disconnect with alot of FP table authors and players who don’t understand anything about virtual cabinet feedback. Others…like SLAMT1LT, (who had no interest in cabinet feedback originally) are wowed when they see their amazing creations come to life in a cabinet.

No matter how much I emphasize that the DOFLinx mods of tables are meant for cabinet users and need DOFLinx, etc (with REALLY BIG TEXT EVERYWHERE)…. people at pinsimdb STILL download the DOFLinx version of the table for their desktop and complain about FF_Init errors…… GRRRRR!

TerryRed
                          @terryred

RetroFlair video is up. I will upload the table later today hopefully. Internet is a bit wonky here.

Dr.Tom
                          Participant
                            @crile1
                            MemberContributor

Finished Jipar’s Battle for Both Star Wars table.  Just need to do some play testing on my cab, then i will upload it.  It has a nice early solid state feel to it.  Just kind of got bored and Dof”d it up the other night on my laptop.

Dr.Tom
                            Participant
                              @crile1
                              MemberContributor

This thread has been silent for a while.  Just curious if anyone was working on a table?  I’m looking to start another one, but not sure which to do next?  Megaman?  Tombstone?  Any suggestions?  I prefer to do FP original tables, since most recreations have a VP equivalent with DOF already present.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Tomestone?! Never seen that table. Any good?

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

Dr.Tom
                                Participant
                                  @crile1
                                  MemberContributor

Tombstone is fun, if you like the movie because it has lines from the film as call outs.  It uses the back to the future playfield layout  (like Goonies uses Indiana jones).  The art is so so.  I was favoring towards doing it next anyway.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Well the movie is great that’s for sure!

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                      @terryred

This thread has been silent for a while. Just curious if anyone was working on a table? I’m looking to start another one, but not sure which to do next? Megaman? Tombstone? Any suggestions? I prefer to do FP original tables, since most recreations have a VP equivalent with DOF already present.

When I get more time, I will get back to doing more tables….but I have to concentrate on passing this portion of my course. Just finished Radar, and now onto radios that are older than any of us….  I’m getting to old for this.  :)

I was looking at some FP originals as well, but not any of the tables you mentioned Tom. If I start on something I will let you know.

doogie
                                      Participant
                                        @doogie

This thread has been silent for a while. Just curious if anyone was working on a table? I’m looking to start another one, but not sure which to do next? Megaman? Tombstone? Any suggestions? I prefer to do FP original tables, since most recreations have a VP equivalent with DOF already present.

How about Oblivion?  This version with the DMD would be cool if anyone has it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nd3UXnVoaA

Dr.Tom
                                        Participant
                                          @crile1
                                          MemberContributor

Tombstone is done.  Just going through some beta testing on the cab to smooth out the edges.  Turns out I enjoy the game more than I thought.   I’ll give oblivion another look.  Last time I looked at it, wasn’t for me.  But who knows?

TerryRed
                                            @terryred

After nearly 4 months, I’m almost done my course, so I’ve done a little bit of DOFLinx modding.

So far its just the Wipeout table (based on the PS game, not the TV show), but I will do more if I have time.

I will be working hard to get my house ready to sell, but I still don’t know where I’m being posted to.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?