This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mark70 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
     bjschneider93 
    Participant

i read on another site that some had created Centaur for vpx. I can’t seem to find it here or vpuniverse or vpforums or monsterbashpincab. Are there other sites that I am missing?

Laylow 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

There is a WIP floating around, but it’s not really playable..

Join on facebook! Visual Pinball Addicts will daily post all the latest releases, WIPs and other news from all the main VP websites.

bjschneider93 
    Participant

Is that only Facebook?  I am one of the last holdouts not using Facebook but maybe this is a reason to join

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

There is actually a fairly nicely playable wip floating around, maybe one day the person that started it will release it.  I may or may not have just played it last night.

Yeah, facebook, um I say don’t do it.

bjschneider93 
    Participant

Any other download sites?  I am very anti Facebook

Some users who have liked this topic:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Facebook- for my online activities that are in the legal grey area, I don’t want to use my real name. No thanks.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

No FB here as well.

Laylow 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Is that only Facebook? I am one of the last holdouts not using Facebook but maybe this is a reason to join

It’s not on Facebook, it was a dropbox link I think @VPF, but not there anymore.

Join on facebook! Visual Pinball Addicts will daily post all the latest releases, WIPs and other news from all the main VP websites.

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

its 32a’s I think… what wasnt playable…. just wondering…

Laylow 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

its 32a’s I think… what wasnt playable…. just wondering…

I tried it and it keeps shooting balls, the game never ends.

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

hummm…. I’ll have to see what i have… to lazy to turn on the cab

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Weird.  Not sure where I got the one I have, but it doesn’t do that.  I does have some of the longest flippers ever, but it all functions.

-Mike

32assassin 
    Participant

I fixed,  the multi ball error.

I never officially released this table because the multi ball seems to appear out of thin air.

I was going to make a primitive for the multi ball animation but never got around to making it

.  I added a hidden raised ramp that shows when a ball is kicked out.

after the BS comments form those entitled VP members (members that never shard a single file with the community)

I decided that I was only going to release tables

• that I build from the ground up
    • if I use resources from another table  –  I’m only going to release the table if I get DIRECT permission to MOD or use another authors tables.

given that I used the Future Pinball resources for this table and I don’t have permission to use them,  this table will not be officially released.

apparently some members think I have  a “Sketchy” record of converting Future Pinball tables to VPX.

I personally don’t know how this is possible,

does Future Pinball have a hidden feature that exports to VP format?

does any version of VP have a hidden feature that lets you import FP tables?

Only thing I know how to do is export images from the FP editor and export FP primitives from Blender

Mark70 
    Participant

I was hoping to find a VPX version too, because it is an excellent table.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account