Downloads

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bjschneider93
    Participant
      @bjschneider93

i read on another site that some had created Centaur for vpx. I can’t seem to find it here or vpuniverse or vpforums or monsterbashpincab. Are there other sites that I am missing?

Laylow
      Participant
        @pinlow
        MemberContributor

There is a WIP floating around, but it’s not really playable..

Ah

bjschneider93
        Participant
          @bjschneider93

Is that only Facebook?  I am one of the last holdouts not using Facebook but maybe this is a reason to join

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

There is actually a fairly nicely playable wip floating around, maybe one day the person that started it will release it.  I may or may not have just played it last night.

Yeah, facebook, um I say don’t do it.

bjschneider93
            Participant
              @bjschneider93

Any other download sites?  I am very anti Facebook

1 user thanked author for this post.
              CarnyPriest
              Participant
                @carnypriest

Facebook- for my online activities that are in the legal grey area, I don’t want to use my real name. No thanks.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

No FB here as well.

Laylow
                  Participant
                    @pinlow
                    MemberContributor

Is that only Facebook? I am one of the last holdouts not using Facebook but maybe this is a reason to join

It’s not on Facebook, it was a dropbox link I think @VPF, but not there anymore.

Ah

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

its 32a’s I think… what wasnt playable…. just wondering…

Laylow
                      Participant
                        @pinlow
                        MemberContributor

its 32a’s I think… what wasnt playable…. just wondering…

I tried it and it keeps shooting balls, the game never ends.

Ah

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

hummm…. I’ll have to see what i have… to lazy to turn on the cab

Sliderpoint
                          Participant
                            @sliderpoint
                            MemberContributor

Weird.  Not sure where I got the one I have, but it doesn’t do that.  I does have some of the longest flippers ever, but it all functions.

-Mike

32assassin
                            Participant
                              @32assassin

I fixed,  the multi ball error.

I never officially released this table because the multi ball seems to appear out of thin air.

I was going to make a primitive for the multi ball animation but never got around to making it

.  I added a hidden raised ramp that shows when a ball is kicked out.

after the BS comments form those entitled VP members (members that never shard a single file with the community)

I decided that I was only going to release tables

• that I build from the ground up
                              • if I use resources from another table  –  I’m only going to release the table if I get DIRECT permission to MOD or use another authors tables.

given that I used the Future Pinball resources for this table and I don’t have permission to use them,  this table will not be officially released.

apparently some members think I have  a “Sketchy” record of converting Future Pinball tables to VPX.

I personally don’t know how this is possible,

does Future Pinball have a hidden feature that exports to VP format?

does any version of VP have a hidden feature that lets you import FP tables?

Only thing I know how to do is export images from the FP editor and export FP primitives from Blender

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Mark70
                              Participant
                                @mark70

I was hoping to find a VPX version too, because it is an excellent table.

Unclewilly
                                Participant
                                  @unclewilly

Hey 32.  Who built the fp version.  I got permission from quite a few fp authors to use there resources for vp.  Maybe they are one of them

The Loafer
                                  Participant
                                    @theloafer

It’s a shame if it’s not released but I get where you are coming from.  In saying that, like unclewilly states, maybe we can assist in ensuring permission is allowed.  I’d certainly love to see it’s eventual release, IMHO this is a top 5 tables from that era and certainly a VPX release would be awesome.

Unclewilly
                                    Participant
                                      @unclewilly

Maybe talk to fuzzel also.  I believe he did a vp9 centaut and I’m not quite sure where his resources came from

32assassin
                                      Participant
                                        @32assassin

the resources came from this table

Centaur ULTRA 1.02

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/index-10-future_pinball?searchTitle=centaur

efforts to get permission was made with no repose.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

The Loafer
                                        Participant
                                          @theloafer

Well, that’s Russell and he doesn’t believe anyone needs to ask permission so you should be good to go…  however, although that sounds like good news, the bad news is I’m pretty sure he mods other peoples tables and he doesn’t ask their permission so…  As for FP Centaur, the original table was done by light66 and he’s not logged into gopinball in 5 years so … strike 2.

Just in case I’ve sent him a PM, maybe by some miracle his email is still tied to his account and notifications actually work! LOL  I’ll let you know but I suspect you already tried this before…

Unclewilly
                                          Participant
                                            @unclewilly

You should have no problem with releasing that.  Slamtilt most likely modded that table without permission.  Light did all the graphics work on the playfield and plastics.  I got permission from him to use his resources way back in the day when eltimbo and i made our terminator table.  He said he was ok with using his resources as long as we gave him a credit in the release thread.

So release away

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?