exciting rumors? WIP's?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
      @jesperpark

I like to think 32assassin is a guy that lives in the wilds, maybe living off the grid even.  He builds tables all night long, then on his weekly trip into town he stops at a Starbucks, and uses their free wifi to upload 3 tables at one time.  Then ventures back to work on the next great table…either way it’s appreciated. :good:

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

taking you up on this

after just a few days of work,

new primitive

bumper caps –> they look like bumpers with a cheese pizza on top

sling shot upper plastics

fiipper plastic guides

plastic ramps (left is WIP)

I tried to find free Helicopter and tomcat models but at $700, all they get is a bag of LOLs

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/f14-tomcat-3d-model/433878

[/quote]

heres a tomcat model…..

tomcat

Untitled-1

freneticamnesic
          @freneticamnesic
          vipModeratorMember

Welcome back buddy!!! You picked a good time. yeah, BH is pretty much done. Maybe be out later in the week? bttf will not be far behind it. Then back to HH!! Also… this Top Secret project has been floating around in my DropBox… :whistle:

This AFM looks great!!!! When can we expect it??? I don’t have all day to start feeling good!

Punch it!

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Welcome back buddy!!! You picked a good time. yeah, BH is pretty much done. Maybe be out later in the week? bttf will not be far behind it. Then back to HH!! Also… this Top Secret project has been floating around in my DropBox… :whistle:

HOW DID I MISS THIS!? wow

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

ozg
            Participant
              @netweight

AP, can’t wait. Someone needs to make a file with all of the VP items in it (or a link page), so this forum doesn’t keep geting the same 10,000 questions over and over again, plus an easy how to page would be good. Then put it at the top of VPINBALL in big letters, HOW TO INSTALL.

Dark
                @dark
                vipMemberContributor

AP, can’t wait. Someone needs to make a file with all of the VP items in it (or a link page), so this forum doesn’t keep geting the same 10,000 questions over and over again, plus an easy how to page would be good. Then put it at the top of VPINBALL in big letters, HOW TO INSTALL.

VPB wiki was created already.

3dcreation

ozg
                Participant
                  @netweight

Well, then there needs to be a big link to the page, because the same questions come every day. Good to know. I don’t mind helping people, but after the 50th time it gets a little old. Also, what I said the other day was just an opinion, there was no need to rage, but I see your point. Now the tables are for sale on Ebay and he didn’t give you credit or a cut, so you can rage more now.

freneticamnesic
                    @freneticamnesic
                    vipModeratorMember

I heard a rumor that Paul had to shut down VPF for obvious reasons

Punch it!

ozg
                    Participant
                      @netweight

I heard a rumor that Paul had to shut down VPF for obvious reasons

It’s down now, do you mean today?

freneticamnesic
                        @freneticamnesic
                        vipModeratorMember

By rumor I mean I made it up because VPF is down.

But, think about how often Paul is on the site, how long do you think it will take him to notice that it’s down? I put the over/under at 4.5 days. I’ll take the over.

Punch it!

ozg
                        Participant
                          @netweight

I always thought that VPF was always down just because he had some crappy home server. Plus, he could remove that old Zidware ad.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Fren is half teasing but sounds like Paul has his mind on other issues at this time. To say the least!

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

ozg
                            Participant
                              @netweight

Fren is half teasing but sounds like Paul has his mind on other issues at this time. To say the least!

Paul/Noah, Wait, Ohhhh, I remember now. Could always talk to that loan shark randr guy.

freneticamnesic
                                @freneticamnesic
                                vipModeratorMember

He’s not a loan shark he’s a bear cub

Punch it!

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

Well, then there needs to be a big link to the page, because the same questions come every day. Good to know. I don’t mind helping people, but after the 50th time it gets a little old. Also, what I said the other day was just an opinion, there was no need to rage, but I see your point. Now the tables are for sale on Ebay and he didn’t give you credit or a cut, so you can rage more now.

thats forums 101… there is no possible way you will ever stop the same questions being asked over and over and over, to infinity….
                                  it’s the nature of the beast….
                                  other thing to include:
                                  1) the ratio of givers and takers is about 99 to 1 <—want to guess what side the (1) is on?…lol (this ratio doesn’t really apply here do it was created by all givers)
                                  2) the can you just do it for me-er’s   <—I personally fall under this one
                                  3) overlord or god syndrome
                                  4) the not remembering we had to learn all this at one timers

…… I could go on…. but the point is this is EVERY forum, every hobby….

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

There is a good wiki started here…

for IOS and Android

cyberpez
                                    Participant
                                      @cyberpez

This AFM looks great!!!! When can we expect it??? I don’t have all day to start feeling good!

Well Don’t expect it anytime real quick.  My “unfortunate” moto for the table has been…  “hmmmm I wonder what else I can add in”  turns out a lot. ;-)   Currently Wrd and Roth have been helping me fine tune things here and there.   I’ve also been working on adding in all the little details..  ramp gates, supports of things etc..etc..  Definitely coming along, but not done.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      TNT2
                                      Participant
                                        @tnt2

I am not usually too interested in EM or early SS tables, but I love Haunted House! Great table and a great theme.

TNT2
                                        Participant
                                          @tnt2

Assassin is Earthshaker! pretty much on hold? That is another really fun System 11.

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

and you know what VPX earthshaker means??…. that’s right dirty donny custom metallica!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 191 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?