Firepower (Williams 1981) WIP

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Bob Albright
    Participant
      @bobalbright

Well—I haven’t even downloaded it yet, but I’ll give you a thank you now. I’m sure it will be good. I’m sure some people become a little complacent when it comes to recognizing those who contribute so much to this community. It’s you authors and artists and “computer smart” guys who keep this going! Keep up the good work!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

remember first and foremost, do it for yourself , not for all the fame and fortune B-)

Daryl
        Participant
          @allknowing2012

Is your mechanical plunger working okay with this table? For me it goes back put never really releases into the ball. I have seen it before on other tables but not clear what the cause is. I will likely replace the plunger object and see if there is something unusual there.

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

remember first and foremost, do it for yourself , not for all the fame and fortune B-)

Sage advice for any artist. And you devs are all genuine artists. My bandmates and I remind one another of this truth each time we drive ten hours to play to the bartender and bouncer!

Thanks for your amazing work, Walamab and all devs!

walamab
            Participant
              @walamab
              MemberContributor

Is your mechanical plunger working okay with this table? For me it goes back put never really releases into the ball. I have seen it before on other tables but not clear what the cause is. I will likely replace the plunger object and see if there is something unusual there.

turn off mech plunger filtering in the Table options. I was having noise issues with my plunger sensor. If this doesn’t fix the problem, let me know

Walamab
              Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

walamab
              Participant
                @walamab
                MemberContributor

My post about reviews and stars was really made in jest. I’m quite happy with how the table turned out and I take pride in the fact that others seem to be enjoying it too. I’m certainly not sulking  :good:

My energy is being focused on my next VPX contribution  :yahoo:

Walamab
                Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

Daryl
                Participant
                  @allknowing2012

turn off mech plunger filtering in the Table options. I was having noise issues with my plunger sensor. If this doesn’t fix the problem, let me know

That’s exactly what it was .. didnt know that was there…

Rajo Joey
                  Participant
                    @joey2001

I just download the v1.03 to test, if I have these flipperlags and stuttering in the table.

And I have to say: Sadly the table is unplayable for me.
                    With v1.03 I have 10 fps more, but only 54 fps and the flipperlag is about 20ms.

Can somebody told me, why this is so? I have 250 vpx-table and all tables run smooth.

I just test it with the new fantastic Diner-table. See the different values.

Firepower
                    Left

Diner
                    Diner

Attachments:
                    nFozzy
                    Participant
                      @nfozzy

That happens a lot with tables that started life as VP10 beta tables. They just have to be rebuilt on a newer version and then they’ll run fine.

vogliadicane
                      Participant
                        @vogliadicane

came about to play this today and again I must say, there’s something not ok on this.

Came here to post and there are some unexpected not so old posts telling the same as I experience. Too bad, this is an absolute classic. Not helpful at all, but I cannot find, what’s wrong with this one’s performance… :wacko:

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?