This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SorryHoss 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     SorryHoss 
    Participant

Hello, I have mostly everything working fine with a sainsmart 8 relay except when I hold the flipper button down I hear the relay firing on the board and get just a little flipper jitter that will bounce the ball around. I am not sure how to get it to stop from what I have read it should be a pulse on the flipper button meaning it should fire and release till pressed again but a press and hold causes it to fire over and over again. No issues with the other assignments i.e pop bumpers and slingshots. Thanks for your help.

Siemens 24v solenoids

Dedicated 24v power supply

Diodes on each solenoid & solid ground

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Not sure what encoder you are using but do you have sticky key disabled in windows? Maybe just your keyboard setting

SorryHoss 
    Participant

I am using the ipac 2 sticky keys are turned off in windows. But that is a point in the right direction as I think I just need to turn off windows repeat on key press. Off in windows works, ipac still sends on button held down.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  SorryHoss.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  SorryHoss.

Some users who have liked this topic:

SorryHoss 
    Participant

Problem resolved, the ground wire on the IPAC had become broken, replaced and working as it should now. Thanks for the help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account