FSS (Full Single Screen) MODs Volume 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

titlebar-graphix-vol2-1

So I have a new FSS Project page, the first one is getting to heavy when viewing(the need to download 100 images is slowing the page viewing speed to a crawl).

So the first 5 new FSS tables are up, Cyclone , The Addams Family (rev 1), Qberts Quest, Hook, and Elvira and the party monsters.

Here is the link to my Volume 2 FSS page:

FSS (Full Single Screen) MODs Volume 2

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Currently Adding Evel Kinevel, F-14 Tomcat, Amazon hunt, and genesis.

But won’t be up for about an hour, I’m running a test to see if this can work or not , using this page as an image reference, to then post them into my project page and maybe do away with the image triplication in the project pages.  And if this works I will be doing this from now on.

arconovum
        Participant
          @nicholaschristopher
          MemberContributor

Also will be adding Baby PacMan.

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Arconovum:  you have done some fantastic work here and are motivating me to leave my iPad behind and get a windows surface tablet.  The fact Apple killed 32bit support and therefore stopped hundreds of dollars worth of apps working has nothing to do with this decision lol

anyway as I said very impressed!  As I just finished last night my pincab software rebuild, I would like to test some of these tables out but when I tried to download them before work this morning the links were dead.  Just an FYI in case you are not aware, excited to give these a try.  I thought you had done a couple didn’t realize there were so many done!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?