FSS (Full Single Screen) Revision 1 Volumes 1 & 2

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

I say if you have them share them privately! People that want a table or missing one lets get there set up to date. Just share them in a pm. I will say this… I never understood why he wouldn’t upload them normally but he flat out refused to do that so if you have them or need them post a link in a pm or even in here to get sets complete

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Fluppers’ White Water Final, and Ninuzzus’ No Fear

White-Water-Clipboard-1

1 user thanked author for this post.
        xenonph
        Participant
          @xenonph
          MemberContributor

These really look great arconovum!! Maybe one day, I will be able to download them again and try them out.

My google account is still closed due to suspicious activity. All I did was sign up for your site and start downloading your FSS tables. When I  got to the S’s, It automatically signed me out, and wouldn’t let me sign back in without a phone number. I am not giving out my phone number to Google. I have never done anything else on Google Account, except visit your site and download your FSS tables. What is so suspicious about that?

Hopefully I can get some private links to a few of your FSS Tables, that don’t make you sign up for Google Account.

I actually have most of these FSS tables, as I had downloaded the S’s and above when they were available on this pinball website.

I think I am only missing a few.  Any help with giving me access to these few missing tables would be very much appreciated my friend.

If not, I guess I can just enjoy looking at the pics of your new FSS tables. They really do look great!!

If I recall, I did pass this info on to you a few months ago in personal message,(maybe longer than a few months ago) , and wrote down which tables I was not able to get before they locked down my Google account.

You actually told me they had locked you out of your account too. And that you would try to get me these few tables that I was unable to download from Google at that time. Obviously you have made alot more since then, so it is probably more than just a few that I am missing now.

I do appreciate all the work you have put into these FSS mods!! And they all really look magnificent!!

It is like everytime you upload new FSS tables, its a holiday!!

I just feel like (Tiny Tim) an outsider, looking in through a window, and watching everyone enjoy a holiday meal, while I can only hope to have someone secretly throw crumbs to me, if I want to enjoy the meal also.

I hope there is some way you can make these few tables I am missing, available for me to download.

Again, your work is very much appreciated my friend!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

xeno you already know I consider you a top tier VP member so I will accommodate you, and I will do this by late/early this evening or morning.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Well we know xeno was not the asshole ;) one person off my check list lmao.

im just glad arconovum is still around even if you didn’t appreciate his FSS builds the guy is one smart son of a bitch and we are lucky to have him!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
              arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

now that made me laugh.. at least twice!

Drybonz
                Participant
                  @drybonz

I’m completely out of the loop on this and I’m sure there’s a perfectly good reason… but why not just post them here?

arconovum
                  Participant
                    @nicholaschristopher
                    MemberContributor

So this is going to be my last post for today, gotta go do the xeno deal!

So I finally got to go back to NBA Fastbreak with everything that I have learned, since it was first modded.. This is not final but looks much better.

NBA-Fastbreak-Night-Clipboard-1

2 users thanked author for this post.
                    xenonph
                    Participant
                      @xenonph
                      MemberContributor

Hey bro, take your time and do it when it’s a good time for you.

Damn these FSS tables look great!!

EDIT:

I am now up to date with all these fantastic FSS version tables!!

Thanks again for your outstanding work on these!!

And thank you for personally helping me get my collection up to date!!

Keep up the great work!! I am off to play Banzai with working backglass!!! Can’t wait!!

Carry on.

arconovum
                      Participant
                        @nicholaschristopher
                        MemberContributor

So as I did with White Water I decided to color match Future Spa, so besides adding a tiny amount of green, I replaced the water color altogether from blue to pastel blue. and I’m also in the midst of replacing the playfield image with one of higher res.

Future-Spa-Color-Match-Clipboard-1

bord
                          @bord
                          MembervipContributorModerator

Wow.

Jesperpark
                          Participant
                            @jesperpark

Just leaving this here to show what can be done with these great tables made by @arconovum

arconovum
                            Participant
                              @nicholaschristopher
                              MemberContributor

Just leaving this here to show what can be done with these great tables made by @arconovum

Wow with a bit of inclination on the monitor and you are good to go!!! , cant wait to see my mame arcade cabinet builds on that .. Anyway really nice cab Jesper, btw you can put away those clubs for a while, and bat around some pinballs instead!

arconovum
                              Participant
                                @nicholaschristopher
                                MemberContributor

So The final Future Spa with new playfield, I decided I would give FS view in FSS a whirl, I didn’t push it to the maximum, but it can work, so I tried both Fluppers’ WWater and JPs’ FSpa, in full daylight.

Future-Spa-Clipboard-1

White-Water-Clipboard-1-1

Jesperpark
                                Participant
                                  @jesperpark

Wow with a bit of inclination on the monitor and you are good to go!!! , cant wait to see my mame arcade cabinet builds on that .. Anyway really nice cab Jesper, btw you can put away those clubs for a while, and bat around some pinballs instead!

Wait, what?? You do mame arcade builds in this view too??  Why are you holding out man :cry:

Also hitting the driving range tomorrow so pffft  ;-) .  Only reason i got my cabinet this far is because golf season was delayed.

arconovum
                                  Participant
                                    @nicholaschristopher
                                    MemberContributor

Yep I also do Mame cabinets, here are just 4 , I have not made too many. but plan on making more.
                                    EDIT: and I play them on a 43″ display in portrait so they are almost actual size.

Slydog43
                                    Participant
                                      @slydog43

Great looking mame cabs, also incredible work with FSS tables also.

arconovum
                                      Participant
                                        @nicholaschristopher
                                        MemberContributor

Panther is done and up on the GDrive for all. It uses my latest FSS/CCX and shadow code. Backglass and playfield by me, some may not like the stitched playfield but I like it real and grunge included!

EDIT: the CCX has the new PGI features, which is Persistent GI. This means that GI and Flasher dimming rates can be manipulated up or down as the user likes when changing the Day/Night Cycle. So if you look at the day pic, you can see the GI is still very visible and this is set at the third lowest of 6 settings.

Panthera-clipboard-1
                                        Panthera-Clipboard-2

rothbauerw
                                          @rothbauerw
                                          ModeratorContributorMembervip

Wow!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

The “night” setting especially is just gorgeous. Sure there are no Hauntfreaks genes running in the family ? :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 220 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?