Funhouse (Williams 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 460 total)
  • Author
    RustyCardores
      @rustycardores
      MemberModerator

Metal walls look great, the instruction cards very much improved. I can’t help but laugh thinking when @rustycardores sees the creepy clown in the screen shot, what he will say this time B-)

I saw it hours ago but haven’t made any comment yet, as I am still hiding in the cupboard. :(

RustyCardores
        @rustycardores
        MemberModerator

Is he gone yet? :(

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

Right now my real FH is giving me fits. Ironically, the Rudy GI string lights when it wants to. A few weeks ago, it was the Rudy GI on the VP table. I have troubleshooted everything and I dont believe its a bad connection. Maybe a transistor. Now his eye lids are not working. Im telling you the better the VP table gets. The more stuff starts breaking on the real thing. Coincidence? That bastard is trying to get in my head. :wacko:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

@wrd1972 the joy of real pinball machines… is why i play digital cab  :) I enjoy fixing my machines but seems one is always got issue with something

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

cyberpez
            Participant
              @cyberpez

I personally like the new walls  :whistle:   great addition!!

Isn’t working on real machines fun!!  I don’t have any real pinballs but I can imagine the anxiety is the same as going in to work on a monitor in one of my arcade cabs.

RustyCardores
                @rustycardores
                MemberModerator

That bastard is trying to get in my head. :wacko:

I’ve been trying to warn you!

Once he’s in your head, he’ll start eating it from the inside and before you know it you’ll be lobotomised and devoting your time to building Future Pinball tables :(

Drybonz
                Participant
                  @drybonz

devoting your time to building Future Pinball tables :(

Whoa… now that is a real horror story.    :negative:

wrd1972
                  Participant
                    @wrd1972
                    MembervipContributor

I spent the last couple hours working on real Rudy. He needed his head parts cleaned and dry lubed and now hes behaving. Now I have been creeping out the dog and my daughter:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

LOL! great picture. Surprised your daughter touches that thing! CREEPY! :) she must be like my daughters and not afraid of anything.

for IOS and Android

Umpa
                      Participant
                        @umpa

Lol very cool. My kids get creeped out looking at your Rudy on my cab!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

blackvulcan3
                        Participant
                          @blackvulcan3

Hey all, I seem to be suffering the same issues as some previous posters yet it doesn’t appear to be resolved.

I cannot get the table to start. Playfield displays, backglass displays, it appears the ROM does not start. No visible DMD (not under table). No lights, no response.

I have 10.2 Final (not beta) fresh install mid week and upgraded to Windows 10. I have had permission issues since going to Windows 10, they appear to have been solved and all other tables now play, I have opened up nvram permissions (suggestion in previous post), table file permissions, and this table just won’t start.

I have the 9.05H rom. I get no script related errors.

It looks so awesome and any and all help would be appreciated. Cheers, Jason.

EDIT – All sorted. Not sure what the cause was but I started Gilligans Island and it did the same thing, loaded up, no errors, but wouldn’t play. Anyway I started a table I knew that worked and went back to Funhouse and it started minus the DMD. Selected the DMD through the backglass (it was standard, I set to visible) and she’s all go. Super fun table and thanks to all involved.

wrd1972
                          Participant
                            @wrd1972
                            MembervipContributor

An update:

Almost there. We just keep packing more and more mods and features into the table. Now there are hidden features that will have to be “found”. :) Gonna take a little exploration find them. Ha ha ha.

Here is a pic of the custom apron and side walls.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Seeing artwork like this makes me want to upgrade my gfx card so I can run smoothly with 4k resolution. Looks amazing !

chokeee
                              Participant
                                @chokeee

Looking great (BTW I like original apron and sidewalls the most). I cant wait for relase ;)

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Looks so good! I really like the sidewalls! Adds a lot to the perspective

********************************************************
                                  for IOS and Android

wrd1972
                                  Participant
                                    @wrd1972
                                    MembervipContributor

Funhouse Rev 1.2 is finally up and ready for download. Wheww!!!

1.2 Changes

• GI now dims for Midnight Multi-ball, Rudys hideout and Wind tunnel shots. Thanks “Clarkkent”.
                                    • New Flasher Domes by “Flupper”
                                    • Countless lighting enhancements
                                    • Countless visual enhancements
                                    • New options added including custom apron and sidewalls. Others are hidden. Can you find them?
                                    • Backdrop changes.
                                    • Bug fixes

Big thanks again to Cyberpez and Rothbauerw for the assistance in helping with this latest rev.,

7 users thanked author for this post.
                                    Drybonz
                                    Participant
                                      @drybonz

Looks really fantastic Wrd and co.  Great work.     :good:

TNT2
                                      Participant
                                        @tnt2

Wowsers. I just noticed the contributor list.

Thanks to all who contributed to this fantastic table.

TNT2
                                        Participant
                                          @tnt2

The new ramps look amazing.

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Amazing! Thank you!

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 460 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?