Futurama – CALLING ALL SCRIPTERS! HELP NEEDED

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    toxie
    Participant
      @toxie
      VP DEVMember

but where? i’m maybe to stupid to find the link.. Thanks!!

freneticamnesic
        @freneticamnesic
        vipModeratorMember

Private forum – I’ll invite you!

Punch it!

freneticamnesic
          @freneticamnesic
          vipModeratorMember

Maybe…can’t find you in the invite list… I’ll bug randr in the morning to fix it so I can invite you.

Punch it!

freneticamnesic
            @freneticamnesic
            vipModeratorMember

Quick script Q

I want to have 6 items in a string or array, and I want to pick randomly from that string or array

I also want to be able to remove items from that string or array as they are completed, so that when the random selection is choosing an item from the string, it can’t pick one that is no longer available.

I am currently trying to script this by skipping if if a value is > 0 however it doesn’t seem to work, it seems to fail and either pick a supposedly unavailable item or nothing at all.

Dim xVal

Sub Level3LampsTimer_Timer()
            Select Case xVal
            Case 1: If ModeKickerHitCount > 0 then xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1 Else SetLamp 101, 2:End If
            Case 2: If ModeLLoopHitCount > 0 then xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1 Else SetLamp 102, 2:End If
            Case 3: If ModeLRampHitCount > 0 then xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1 Else SetLamp 103, 2:End If
            Case 4: If ModeCenterHitCount > 0 then xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1 Else SetLamp 104, 2:End If
            Case 5: If ModeRRampHitCount > 0 then xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1 Else SetLamp 105, 2:End If
            Case 6: If ModeRLoopHitCount > 0 then xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1 Else SetLamp 106, 2:End If
            End Select
            Level3SetTimer.Interval = 5000:Level3SetTimer.Enabled = True
            Level3LampsTimer.Enabled = False
            End Sub

Sub Level3SetTimer_Timer()
            If RGB1.State > 0 and ModeKickerHitCount > 0 then SetLamp 101, 1:Else SetLamp 101, 0:End If
            If RGB2.State > 0 and ModeLLoopHitCount > 0 then SetLamp 102, 1:Else SetLamp 102, 0:End If
            If RGB3.State > 0 and ModeLRampHitCount > 0 then SetLamp 103, 1:Else SetLamp 103, 0:End If
            If RGB4.State > 0 and ModeCenterHitCount > 0 then SetLamp 104, 1:Else SetLamp 104, 0:End If
            If RGB5.State > 0 and ModeRRampHitCount > 0 then SetLamp 105, 1:Else SetLamp 105, 0:End If
            If RGB6.State > 0 and ModeRLoopHitCount > 0 then SetLamp 106, 1:Else SetLamp 106, 0:End If
            xVal = Int(Rnd*6)+1
            Level3LampsTimer.Enabled = True
            Level3Loop
            Level3SetTimer.Enabled = False
            End Sub

Punch it!

Unclewilly
            Participant
              @unclewilly

Is the rand number 6,  or should it be five.  So the output will be 0 to 5 as the array should be 0 to 5 not 1 to 6?

Just guessing as i am at work again

freneticamnesic
                @freneticamnesic
                vipModeratorMember

I think I figured it out. Not sure how but I sorted it in the latest update

Punch it!

themotherbrain
                Participant
                  @themotherbrain

Hi folks! I’m new here and stumbled onto this thread. PLEASE tell me you are still working on this! It looks great and I want to do a futurama theme on my table. Is this project still going on? I wish I could help, but programming is not my thing. I am excellent at buying cold beer though!

visualpinballfan
                  Participant
                    @johndo

i agree, i always liked frens tables and loved the look of this futurama table. been waiting but dont want to nag so i figure it will happen if it happens…

Joey Beaulieu
                    Participant
                      @godisnothere

Wow! This Tables looks fun! I love futurama and loved the star trek table reskin, this is totally a new table. Love the work .! Cant wait to see this one day. Great job! be proud my friend. You creating something of aww factor worth. :good:   B-)   :yahoo:

The Overlayer Slayer

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?