Future Pinball PinUP Player demo of Tron Legacy (Stern Ultimate)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

OK…I feel video speaks better then my text….here is a demo of my PinUP Player mod, of my DOFLinx MX mod of SLAMT1LT’s Tron Legacy (Stern, Ultimate) FP table running in desktop. While this is FP (and it doesn’t use roms), you still need to create a PUPB2S to work with DOFLinx.  So you still have total control from FP (through script) using DOFLinx PUP B2S calls.  As a result, I’m able to have properly controlled videos and many more videos compared to the VPX PuP Edition.

It’s running in 1920×1080 windowed fullscreen. Since FP doesn’t give this option, I set FP to windowed, and set the resolution of FP in the registry, and used a program called “Windowed Borderless Gaming” to force FP to Borderless Windowed Fullscreen.

All the Upper Left Backglass videos are running at 1920×1080 30fps, and the middle left Topper videos are running at 1920×822 30fps. Looks so much nicer than the FP original videos in a cabinet, and also look stunning in 4K desktop too! The FP original videos are on the right.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

great work on the table and videos…

seems the DOFLinx/PinUP interface works really quick…

looks like I’ll have to install FP on my cab (one of these days) to try these out… :yes:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?