Ghostbusters Stern LE

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

What’s up now

Punch it!

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

@TomTower why do you keep displaying chats from 3-4 months ago? I really don’t get that? It only shows nothing but lack  of respect of our private communication. Jeezus!

Does your chat history go back to June of 2016? If it does please share that  will you!? My history does not go back a year.

You asked I said sure share anything you want here does that make me look bad? Really don’t get it.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
        Spectator
          @tomtower
          vip

I don’t know what you want from me, I don’t know why you both continuing talking about me, why you call my name when I far so you and not called in other discussions.
          Fren, you don’t know me, I think you are not my brother, sure you are not my friend.

Please stop talking about me, we will all fell better.

Thanks

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Ok Tom.

for IOS and Android

Dark
              @dark
              vipMemberContributor

Reading through the comments, only facts were stated.

Okay let’s address the elephant in the room….

I think perhaps (imo) Fren is just pointing out that while you like to garner attention for your projects here,  you don’t actually share anything here so it’s obviously a tactic to shamelessly bring attention to your own site.  Personally I’d be pretty irritated if someone shared some of my personal conversations.

I’m not as nice of a guy but if you asked to post stuff on my site without sharing like that just to direct attention to your own site, my answer would of been a flat out no so perhaps you should consider yourself fortunate that randr continues to run this site as a ‘free’ and open source of virtual pinball.  Maybe have a little consideration for the guy before sticking a PM in his face to defend your stance here to continue to shameless post your stuff.  The amount of drama that’s come out of you, which for the most part is you defending yourself when Fren calls you out on stuff that from what I can see has always been true.  I will admit that sure maybe Fren has added to the fire so to speak but at least he has the courage to call bullshit when he see’s it.  I’m a bit of a hot head myself and that’s why I refused moderator status on this site when it was offered to me and you’re lucky for it too because if it were up to me I’d just ban you and you’re lacky’s and be done with the drama and let you guys have your little Italian corner of the web because it’s not like you guys willingly share any actual content here.  And don’t bother sending ninuzzu to send me more PM’s to convince me you’re a nice guy either because I’ve already firmly decided I don’t like you.

3dcreation

1 user thanked author for this post.
              ozg
              Participant
                @netweight

Ninuzzu just wanted to post that Ebay ad and get some support, sure did turn into a whole different ball of wax around here though.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Well dark is probably the biggest contributor to vp he is the go to guy for years! He helps everyone with builds not just his own projects. Sorry about this crap being on this site dark. Truly I am sorry it does not belong here that’s for sure!

for IOS and Android

snatrix
                  Participant
                    @snatrix

Where can I download this table? my cabinet is 3 screens and I just think the slimer is left without the dmd. thank you. :good:

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

Table isn’t available anymore.

YoGoUrT
                      Participant
                        @yogourt

Since Pinball Arcade rights ended June 30th, what will happen with this table ?  Will it be available again in a near future ?

gtxjoe
                        Participant
                          @gtxjoe

Pinball Arcade rights did not end for Stern tables, like Ghostbusters…

Batsugame
                          Participant
                            @batsugame

What kills me is that I’ve bought this table twice now, for Pinball Arcade on our PS4 and again for my Amazon Fire. It just doesn’t live up to what I’ve seen of the VPX version. I keep hoping it will get a re-release at some point in the future so I can finally put it on my cab without having to buy it yet again for the Steam version. It’s too pretty to keep it hidden away!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Namco51
                            Participant
                              @namco51

I’ve bought Ghostbusters three 4 times over now (Switch SPA, Steam TPA, Kindle TPA, PS4 TPA). And bought Process Lasso to get it running smoothly on my cabinet. I got into VPX tables just after this table got yanked and am kind of bummed I can’t get my hands on it to play the superior version of it. Oh well. Someone PM me if you run across it in the wild.

Gwen
                              Participant
                                @gwen

I’ve bought Ghostbusters three 4 times over now (Switch SPA, Steam TPA, Kindle TPA, PS4 TPA). And bought Process Lasso to get it running smoothly on my cabinet. I got into VPX tables just after this table got yanked and am kind of bummed I can’t get my hands on it to play the superior version of it. Oh well. Someone PM me if you run across it in the wild.

I’m in the same boat.  I got started with VP right after this was pulled.  I’ve been kicking myself since =P

Gwen
                                - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Drybonz
                                Participant
                                  @drybonz

There’s plenty of other great tables for VPX.

We should probably consider closing this thread.  Nothing else to be said here.  A recreation for a table this recent just brought unwanted attention and trouble.  The only other comments here are going to be “I wish I could download this table”.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Good point. I’ll close this

********************************************************
                                    for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Closed

for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                    Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?