Going to Pinball Expo – Anyone need photos?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scooby
    Participant
      @scooby

Hey guys, I’m going to my first pinball expo next weekend and wanted to know if anyone needed pictures taken of any tables.  I only have my iPhone to take pics with, so I’m not sure if they will be high enough resolution.

Even so, there will be approx. 300 pins there and I’m happy to take pictures of what I can.

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

ninuzzu want some from ACDC LE … here: http://vpinball.com/forums/topic/acdc-le/page/2/#post-50169

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

300 pins holy shit! Where is this at?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Scooby
          Participant
            @scooby

@stat, I’ll see what I can do with my phone and assuming there will be an ACDC LE table there.  With that many pins, I hope there is!

@wrd1972
            , it’s at the museum of pinball in southern California.  It’s called Arcade expo and there will be classic arcade games as well.  I wonder how many hours I’ll be able to play without a break.  I’m excited to play tables that I have never had the chance to and some of the ones I played as a kid.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?