GREMLINS PHYS 2_5(DOFlinx)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dr.Tom
    Participant
      @crile1
      MemberContributor

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/gremlins-phys-2_5doflinx/

DOFLinx – “A powerful utility for cabinet owners to make the most of force feedback and lighting.” – by DDH69

This Future Pinball table has DOFLinx commands added to it. This will enable support for pinball cabinet force feedback devices such as solenoids (flippers,bumpers,slingshots,drop targets,etc), RGB lighting and flashers, beacon, strobes, blower fan, shaker and more!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Never seen this table before thanks for upping it now I need to try it out :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

I only had time to give this a quick run so far….

Very nicely done. I’m impressed with how quickly you got this done. I mean….come on… I haven’t had time to finish the rest of my DOFLinx video tutorial yet, and you already got this done!  ;)

This is a great example of how easy it can be to add DOFlinx to a table.

The solenoid feedback was done properly to support Night Mode.

Most of the flashers were done with the DOFLinx “FF_FlasherForMs”  command which makes adding flasher feedback VERY easy if the table uses the Future Pinball “flasherforms” command (which this table does alot).  The rest was done with simple DOFLinx “FF_Flasher” commands to add some nice simple animated effects without needed any extra sub routines.

I don’t know if my video tutorial helped you with this part….but that’s what I was hoping for….to see others give this a go and realise that for MOST of the Future Pinball tables, feedback and simple lighting is VERY easy to do with DOFLinx.

Well done.

Dr.Tom
          Participant
            @crile1
            MemberContributor

TerryRed, I totally used your tutorials and they showed me how easy it would be once I got started.  I’m working on the Blue vs Pink game now.  DOFLinx is the game-changer that has brought FP back to equal status (maybe higher since can be more creative) with VP.  Thanks for your comments.

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

TerryRed, I totally used your tutorials and they showed me how easy it would be once I got started. I’m working on the Blue vs Pink game now. DOFLinx is the game-changer that has brought FP back to equal status (maybe higher since can be more creative) with VP. Thanks for your comments.

I’m glad the tutorials helped. I’ll be putting out more as I complete the rest of JAWS. Things like animated RGB flashers (complex), Tilt, Beacons and Strobes, RGB undercab lighting, Shaker / Gear / Blower Fan, Launch / Coin / Start Buttons, etc…

It really is easier than people think to add cabinet support to Future Pinball with DOFLinx.

Most tables are not as “involved” or “complex” (in a good way) as SLAMT1LT’s tables, so they really don’t need as much work as people think.

Glad to see you focusing on the Future Pinball “original” tables, since we already have great VPX version of the arcade pinball games out there. So many people want some Future Pinball “original” tables converted to VPX, but with some great DOFLinx cabinet support, they may think different now! (yah yah…physics, blah,blah)

Myself, I’m focusing on SLAM’s tables. I’m doing Tron Legacy 1.12 (just released) next after Jaws is done. Then eventually Iron Man, BTTF (original), LOTR, Avatar, Star Wars, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc…

Dr.Tom
              Participant
                @crile1
                MemberContributor

Cool.  Good to know what tables you are working on.  That way we can get more done.  I am debating on tombstone or darkquest next.  So many great originals.

senseless
                Participant
                  @senseless

Thanks Dr. Tom, great to see others embracing DOFLinx and modifying FP tables to activate all the neat toys we have in our cabinets. Thanks for this one, I love Gremlins :).

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  ktranth
                  Participant
                    @ktranth

I really like this table but DOFlinx doesn’t come on for this one. It works for all of my other FP tables. I can load Goldorak and everything fires up, but then this one never does. It says it’s enabled in the script, any ideas?

etakeo
                    Participant
                      @etakeo

Yeah, same here. great game, but doflinx feedback not working. All other doflinx tables work good, but not this. :scratch:

etakeo
                      Participant
                        @etakeo

I really like this table but DOFlinx doesn’t come on for this one. It works for all of my other FP tables. I can load Goldorak and everything fires up, but then this one never does. It says it’s enabled in the script, any ideas?

I found a version on vpforuns that is working with DOFlinx feedback toys

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?