Hi there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jmahar
    Participant
      @jmahar88

To be quite honest, until last week I was completely unaware this world existed. Now… I’m obsessed. I was looking at potentially building a controller to get into VR pinball on Oculous Rift. I ended up having a Video for a build that someone did with BAM and a Kinnect, and I wondered how in the world had I never come across thin.

Needless to say now my head is spinning and my world forever changed. I have absolutely no room for a Pinball cabinet in my house, but someting tells me that won’t stop me.

I am not electronically inclined, so I don’t know how much I’ll be doing myself, but I am a graphic artist, so perhaps I can lend both 2d and 3d assistance to some projects.

Just wanted to say hello to what appears to be a very talented community.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dark
        @dark
        vipMemberContributor

You could make a mini cab, 27″ IPS Led monitors are quite affordable now, or just play them on your desktop in desktop mode.

For a basic set up you really don’t need much electrical experience, wiring up buttons to a controller is easy.

3dcreation

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Welcome to the world of visual pinball! All the wiring in a cab is very basic you could handle it and if you need any help the vp community always helps

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

jmahar
          Participant
            @jmahar88

Thank you,

I’m definitely checking out the options as I am educating myself and reading through the forums.

I see what a great and giving community this is. I’ve done a number of things upgrading computers, but not much with. wiring and add on boards and soldering. I do see the encouragement everyone shows to build it yourself, I just don’t want to build something that burns my house down.  :yes:

I definitely am confident with software. I’m just a little worried about my manual skills. I’ll keep reading on. Thanks!

Sven34
            Participant
              @sven34

Welcome  :bye:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?