This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Dio 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
     Javier 
    Participant

http://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=63232

Based on the Data East Hook table.

Credits:

Dark, Akilles, Zani, Cesar Emanuel, Dev Team, JPSalas, sorry for not remembering all those who contribute to the  game and the community.

Enjoy the game !!

Some users who have liked this topic:

11 users thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Already started the enjoying part – so, thank you again Javier.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thank you!

Never got to downloading this yet but i will now! :)

TNT2 
    Participant
     Sven34 
    Participant

Thank you for Update  :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thanks Javier :good:

hook_500 ROM here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4363-hook-500-unofficial-mod

stuntcat 
    Participant

Hi , Is anybody having a problem with no sound ? I cant find a volume adjustment

Thanks

Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Hi , Is anybody having a problem with no sound ? I cant find a volume adjustment Thanks

There was a solution posted for that on vpf, you access volume control through tilde “~” key.

3dcreation

1 user thanked author for this post.
     stuntcat 
    Participant

There was a solution posted for that on vpf, you access volume control through tilde “~” key.

Thanks for replying Dark , but I can only get to Brightness and Gamma settings with tilde key

Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

@stuntcat  yeah I’m not sure the exact solution since I don’t have this issue myself, I recommend looking through the hook vpx thread on vpf to find the solution I was referring to,  I may have paraphrased it.

3dcreation

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Fun table, Javier! Some great flow on this update. Thanks so much to the team. Dark’s models really hold up.

Daryl 
    Participant

My display is showing a big black area mid-playfield – anyone see that with the latest vpx build?

Daryl 
    Participant

I had to turn down the detail one notch to get the screen to show properly.

Dio 
    Participant

Okay… So I have the hook 500 rom. But, when I launch the table the game info screen pops up. And it tells me Vpinmame is looking for the rom in the director. I’ve downloaded the file twice and the table file twice in case the download errored out.

I am running VPX 10.4 and I just updated vpmame as well. So all should be updated. Any help would be great.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Go to \visual pinball\vpinmame and run setup.exe. Now press the test button. Scroll down to the roms name .. is there a X behind it means it sees the rom. Now you have kind of two choices. Check Roms which will validate that the rom that is marked above is ok. You can even press Start and see if it runs without errors. Both these “tests” should work without error – or you don’t have a chance to run the game correctly.

Dio 
    Participant

It’s saying that hooksnd.u7 type sound  is not avialable

And also hook-voi.u17 and hook-voi.u21 bouth are the sound type as well and both the state is not available.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account