This topic contains 65 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jays Arcade 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Yeah. Share another video of you cab. Looks great :)

Psmiraglia 
    Participant

ok, here it is… https://youtu.be/c8VfyTGQkEs

Yes short test with TOTAN… youtube does not like me posting videos with AC/DC’s soundtrack in them :-)

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  randr.

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yes! Much better.  :good:

We need a POP front end signature!

Jays Arcade 
    Participant

I screwed around last night with the Elvis table. Terry, I copied your TOTAN PF Back Flasher MX code and re-purposed it with different colors and DOF assignments from the Elvis table. I wish I was more knowledgeable about this stuff. I learn by deconstructing something or having someone completely walk me through it, so bit of a learning curve here!  :wacko:

Is there any reason the letter I can’t be better centered in the DirectOutputShapes.png? It seems like all the letters would be better off if they were centered better, but maybe there is a reason why they need to be aligned to the left for some reason?

Here is a short demo. Too bad I have such a bad glare off the playfield glass.

Here is the PF Back Flashers MX.

S9 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterE@ L15/S22 Red @flasherclo@ @LetterE@ L16/S32 Red f200 @flasherclo@ @LetterE@ L17/W43 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterL@ L18/S23 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterL@ L19/S10 Purple @flashercli@ @LetterL@ L20/W41 Yellow @flashercli@ @LetterL@ L21/S9 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L22/S22 Blue @flashercc@ @LetterV@ L23/S20 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L24/W42 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L25/S17 Yellow @flashercri@ @LetterI@ L26/S10 Red @flashercro@ @LetterS@ L27/S23 Red @flashercro@ @LetterS@ L28/S43 Red @flashercro@ @LetterS@ L29

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

You can replace   @flashercri@  with the actual position and size you want for that specific letter instead of using the @flashercri@ variable.

More info….

http://directoutput.github.io/DirectOutput/inifiles.html#inifiles_matrix

Jays Arcade 
    Participant

Thanks Terry. I do look at that for reference. I really need to deconstruct another example to see how it all ticks. I’ll look at some of your other code to figure out how to do it. Baby steps, baby steps. I’m learning, Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account