This topic contains 110 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for saying hello! And welcome to the site :good:

We need a POP front end signature!

takut 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Just want to say hello. I’m 36 years old and live in germany. I joined the VP community in 2012 and have a simple build cab running. Nothing special for sure. I don’t have any skills in graphic design and programming, so I’m only a “using” user. I took a break for a couple months due to health reasons ao I missed some stuff and just found this site here recently. Looks promising and some familiar faces here ;)

Welcome to this great site :-)

If you want, you can alos join the german VP side from flippermarkt: http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Some users who have liked this topic:

Shadow 
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Registered on VPinball since a few months but forgot to say Hello… So let me repair this ;)

I’m a 44 yo “kid” living in South West of France, who likes pinball and has built his pincab machine last year.

Its specs : Asus B85M-E mobo, Intel Core i7-4770, Geforce GTX 770, 8 Gb DDR3, 240 Gb SSD, running Windows 10 x64.

I’d like to say a very very big big THANK YOU to all of you, authors, creators and contributors for your hard work done for the community  :good:

Cheers ;)

++

michelmo 
    Participant

Hi to all,

Just join your community and sure I will learn a lot (mean I have to learn A-Z), I’m french retired in Thailand , so sorry for my not perfect English writing.

gavb73 
    Participant

Hi all from the uk

First of all, fantastic forum you have set up here randr. It was actually your youtube vids that got me back into virtual pinball. I dabbled around with it some years ago but lost interest as it was still in its early stages. Absolutely blown away by just how far it has come over the last few years. I am currently in the process of planning a cabinet build. My plan is to build a Williams widebody. 42″/27″/Vishay Plasma DMD (i think). Have a feeling that being in the uk i am going to struggle abit to locate parts though.
    Anyway, big thanks randr, and a big thanks to all the creators of these wonderfull tables

Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

@gavb73

Hey welcome back to the VP scene, it’s a pretty great time for the hobby! :)

3dcreation

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Welcome!

We need a POP front end signature!

cure80 
    Participant

Hey guys nice to be here good to see such an active  community of  players

Didgipin 
    Participant

Awesome site here! I’m just sourcing parts now and have most gathered up to start in on playing with software.  Super pumped!  Thanks for the fantastic forums here and all the help and advice thats here! Cheers!  :good:

mr-monoxide 
    Participant

This is day 1 of my virtual pinball journey. I do not know how any of this stuff works but I am quick to learn and understand plus I’m quite persistent. I am currently waiting on all the components to arrive but when they do I’m certain I will have a hundred questions that I hope to find answers to on this site. Until then I will read up on as much related info as I can to at least form some kind of basic understanding of how VP works.. Oh, and hello my name is Johnny Monoxide. You may call me Mr-Monoxide, Johnny, John or any other name you feel is applicable.

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Well John. Do yourself a favor of installing VP on a regular PC. Get it up and running, play – have fun and experiment. Its the same software – just need to use it a bit differently when you go for a cab.

Viewing 11 posts - 101 through 111 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account