Instruction cards and Flyers questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Iain
    Participant
      @iain1986

Hi

Sorry for the spam of another topic but wanted to keep things separate for people to find answers easier.

I’m experimenting with porting over my PinballX data.

With intstruction cards, the ones I have in PinballX were all Flash files, does Pinup Popper support that?

Secondly, both flyers and instruction cards often have multiple pages and I believe PinballX has them with a suffix for the page number (i.e. Flyer, Flyer-1, Flyer-2 etc) and you cycle through them page at a time, does Pinpup Popper support multiple pages or is it single image only?

Finally, is there a bugs thread at all or snag list thread?

Iain
      Participant
        @iain1986

Just joined the Facebook group and scrolled down and saw some people asking similar questions. So I *think* the answers are…

1 – VLC can play .swf files alright so Flash instruction cards should work (someone said they had them showing on the backglass fine).
        2 – No, mutliple page flyers/instructions aren’t supported yet. One solution is to make a video of the flyers cycling a page at a time. Personally, I can’t be bothered with tha tjust for a flyer! So showing 1 page is good enough for me for now.

NailBuster
          @nailbuster
          ModeratorMember

agreed….  it always good to start a new topic with separate questions to help others.

thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?