This topic contains 146 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  randr 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 147 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I play in DT too on workstation. Almost more then cab honestly.

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Okay after playing many, many games I have to come back and just say WOW!

Graphics, lighting, play-ability, realism, are all top notch.  I kept saying just one more game, just one more game.  Honestly kept playing with a big smile on my face, and no I was not playing with white glow balls  :whistle:

Figured there would be scripting options, then said later and hit start to play another game.  Also with the 1050ti with all the settings maxed out, the table plays butter smooth for me.

Great Team effort everyone, the passion shows on this table :yahoo:

Some users who have liked this topic:

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

bravo dark and friends.. looks fantastic, will try that first thing tomorrow for sure! right now it’s 1 in the am…

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

This is amazing! Thanks to all who contributed to another VPX classic! Here are some starter desktop settings for anyone interested.  backdrop

in DT the X and Y should be set to 1:1     then set your view, this way the table isnt stretched

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Woke up to this. Now, I can’t wait to get home to play. Thanks in advance to you guys.  :heart: I’m sure I’ll come back later today with some beers in the belly to compliment … your warned :whistle:

TNT2 
    Participant

That actually makes a lot of sense but after playing with the X and Y settings for a long time some tables look too narrow when it is 1:1. But it varies per table. Not exactly sure why, maybe that is because of how it was built by the table author in VP?

Or maybe it’s just that I have gotten use to the Pinball Arcade type of view which I like. But I understand that’s not for everyone.

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Dark: VP Royalty and a super chill dude! What a gift.

the_greeze 
    Participant

Awesome collaboration… thanks all!  :yahoo:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

WOW thank you dark and randr and “Tom”, and where was also involved – the complete Team is awesome – and Hauntglass™ … great Weekend for me :good:

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

That actually makes a lot of sense but after playing with the X and Y settings for a long time some tables look too narrow when it is 1:1. But it varies per table. Not exactly sure why, maybe that is because of how it was built by the table author in VP? Or maybe it’s just that I have gotten use to the Pinball Arcade type of view which I like. But I understand that’s not for everyone.

I test every table in DT and also set them to arcade view…. its the best way to appreciate the depth of the tables
    these are the setting i was using to test the table…

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jopp 
    Participant

It feels like it’s Christmas in October, an other BBIIGG present!

Thank you Dark, Bodydump, Rothbauerw, Randr, Hauntfreaks, flupper, ICPjuggla, Lobotomy  and the “Resources”

PS: amazing job….. http://vpinball.com/bb_project/jurassic-park-t-rex-update-wip/

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as G.C....

Jopp 
    Participant

It feels like it’s Christmas in October, an other BBIIGG present!

Thank you Dark, Bodydump, Rothbauerw, Randr, Hauntfreaks, flupper, ICPjuggla, Lobotomy  and the “Resources”

PS: amazing job….. http://vpinball.com/bb_project/jurassic-park-t-rex-update-wip/

Mmm…dubbel-post…don’t know why and can’t delete…..anyway…this table deserves a double-post-thank-you!! :-)

:good:   :good:    :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as G.C....

Ginsonic 
    Participant

Many thanks guys  :good:   :yahoo:    :heart:

StevOz 
    Participant

Jawsome!….great works all evolved, about those options?….though just shaking your scales. My take on the DT settings, each to there own, though we don’t need to see the lock bar in DT mode we know its there and no point in it taking up valuable screen space.

Also why does anyone include any layback in any DT settings, that was created for FS views, it has no place in DT settings, DT views are already laid back by their very nature. Adjusting that just distorts a DT render, also integers are beautiful and for 16:9 render in DT mode X:Y scale should be 1:1, if you have a 16:10 (1980×1200) then X=1, Y=1.111111111111, I know the algebra, really I do, do you?

Attachments:
     Pinbolt 
    Participant

Wow, the Masterpiece is ready.

Thank you so much Dark, Bodydump, Rothbauerw, Randr, Hauntfreaks, flupper, ICPjuggla, Lobotomy and the “Resources”.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     roar 
    Participant

Thanks to everyone involved… really looking forward to downloading and playing!

Manples 
    Participant

OMG that table looks awesome, excellent job guys!!

Quick question, did someone tried the jupk_600 unofficial rom (http://www.pinballcode.com/jp6) ?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

OMG that table looks awesome, excellent job guys!! Quick question, did someone tried the jupk_600 unofficial rom (http://www.pinballcode.com/jp6) ?

Did not try it.

But if vpinmame supports it no reason it wouldn’t work

bord 
    Participant

Quick question, did someone tried the jupk_600 unofficial rom (http://www.pinballcode.com/jp6) ?

Yes, works great. IMO, it is the best way to play. Not as big an upgrade as the Star Wars rules, but very good and thoughtful improvements.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    Membervip

Job very well done team. Table really looks spectacular and plays even better. I plan on wearing it out today. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 147 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account