KISS (Stern 2105/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    magostin
    Participant
      @magostin

as far as I know it is all setup right, see pics

magostin
      Participant
        @magostin

I got it working! for some reason I had vpx set to run in win7 compatibility mode. once I turned this off it worked!

MelissaR
        Participant
          @melissar

Hi Daryl….thanks so much for your response……forgot to run the newest VP as Admin….so my bad on that one….just been playing your table and it is awesome!!!!!……Kiss was the very first concert I ever went to so listening to the music again is also awesome!!….FANTASTIC  job on the table!!!…Thanks so very much!!!… :yahoo:   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Stevo
          Participant
            @stevo1911

Thank you for a very beautiful table.  I have been enjoying playing it.  However, I cannot get the music to play.  Is there any changes required in the script to enable the music?

I am running 10.2 VPX, Vpinmame v2.8 and Windows 7 Ultimate.  The .vbs files have been placed inmy “Scripts” folder and the music in the “Music” folder.  I can manually play the music files, however, they do not play during the game.

Thanks

Stevo
            Participant
              @stevo1911

Got the Sound working.  Saw a previous post that suggested changing the “Audio preferences” to use the “Primary Sound Driver”.  Music is now working.  Rockin out to Kiss tunes  :good:

Thanks

Steve

andrej
              Participant
                @andros

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOUND BASS MUSIC SOUND LIBRARY NOT LOAD ANY HELP.

Daryl
                Participant
                  @allknowing2012

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOUND BASS MUSIC SOUND LIBRARY NOT LOAD ANY HELP.

Couple things to try .. under preferences sound change the driver to the primary device.
                  Try running vpx as admin.
                  Make sure .dll and .exe are unblocked – right click on the files, properties and see if there is a button to unblock it.

andrej
                  Participant
                    @andros

script eror line 1 index was out of range must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection parameter name: index any help?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Daryl
                    Participant
                      @allknowing2012

script eror line 1 index was out of range must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection parameter name: index any help?

Using the latest 10.2 beta of VPX? you have the 5 vbs files and the ultradmd.kiss folder with the images?

andrej
                      Participant
                        @andros

yes i have 10.2 vpx but it same eror?

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Sounds like vp install issues. Try the all in one installer for 10.2 then see if it works.

********************************************************
                          Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                          for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Andypc
                          Participant
                            @andypc

I am using a two screen setup and have this all running great, apart from the options to resize the UltraDMD are really limited? The directB2S Backglass provided is amazing, but the grill does not match the DMD size? Is there a way to resize the DMD or could someone mod the directB2s with a grill for the 512 x 128 DMD.

Andypc
                            Participant
                              @andypc

I am using a two screen setup and have this all running great, apart from the options to resize the UltraDMD are really limited? The directB2S Backglass provided is amazing, but the grill does not match the DMD size? Is there a way to resize the DMD or could someone mod the directB2s with a grill for the 512 x 128 DMD.

I have solved this :yahoo:  when you right click on UltraDMD you get fixed sizes to select i.e. 512 x 128, but you can change them to any value in the registry. The size that fits the backglass is 530 x 88.

You can move the DMD to the right position and then check the registry for the position values. You can then take those values and put them in the script:-

DMDPosition = True

DMDPosX = 2167

DMDPosY = 651

Then if you move the DMD the values in the script return the DMD to the correct position. :good:

Question:- Is it possible to add a couple of lines to the script in the same way to be able to set the values for the DMD Height and Width?

chucky87
                              Participant
                                @chucky87
                                Hi daryl

I would like to know for error line 1 if there is a solution or if a new version of the table will be redone with ultraDMD 1.4 it is genial but helas I do not play there thank you
                                Daryl
                                Participant
                                  @allknowing2012

I used 1.4 UlltraDMD and have used the 1.3 that comes with VPX installer. It should work for you with either version.

jbg4208
                                  Participant
                                    @jbg4208

BTW this is a great table! Nice work Daryl.  :good:

TNT2
                                    Participant
                                      @tnt2

As someone who hasn’t played a lot of these machines IRL I tend to go off of the ratings on Pinside at least as far as where folks tend to rank the tables. Just goes to show how you feel about a table doesn’t necessarily reflect what everyone else’s opinion is. I also waited awhile to try UltraDMD and this of course is a table that requires it.

Long story short I am loving this table! It’s so much fun! Obviously I think it’s underrated on Pinside.

Was coding a nightmare? It would be really cool to see some other SPIKE tables but wondering how difficult it is.

Daryl
                                      Participant
                                        @allknowing2012

As someone who hasn’t played a lot of these machines IRL I tend to go off of the ratings on Pinside at least as far as where folks tend to rank the tables. Just goes to show how you feel about a table doesn’t necessarily reflect what everyone else’s opinion is. I also waited awhile to try UltraDMD and this of course is a table that requires it. Long story short I am loving this table! It’s so much fun! Obviously I think it’s underrated on Pinside. Was coding a nightmare? It would be really cool to see some other SPIKE tables but wondering how difficult it is.

What made this table “easier” to code was the fact the rules were pretty much documented in a wiki for me to follow. The code base for KISS is even more complex now after updates but I was able to atleast get the modes pretty much figured out.

The other Sterns dont seem so easy to document… I would love to say do Ghostbusters but the rule base is just too difficult.

Thanks for the kind words on the table..

Daryl.

TNT2
                                        Participant
                                          @tnt2

Well it is deserved as it’s a hell of a table.

The guys over at Monsterbash are going to do Ghostbusters but last I heard they weren’t exactly sure how they were going to do it.

rablack97
                                          Participant
                                            @rablack97

Great table man, although i can’t get music to play at all just the sound fx,  ultradmd 1.4, vp10.2, version 1.1 of your table.

Any suggestions?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 240 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?