This topic contains 163 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 164 total)
  • Author
     Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Here you go, visualpinballfan:

Frontpage

;-)

Some users who have liked this topic:

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

thanks, but spark looks kinda bad, i have 10.2 beta, does that matter for the actual model of sparky, details on the body are very bland.

You’re welcome.

LOL, must have struck a nerve with Ben, he’s normally the most positive person on these forums!

I didn’t make the sparky model, but I did the default paint job.  If you liked the ‘tallica Sux graphics from the PRO table, there is an option in the script for that still.  If it’s just the model you don’t like, then I’ll agree with Ben.  Feel free to send me a better one and I’ll be happy to put it in.  :good:

-Mike

TNT2 
    Participant

“Awesome……”  :good:

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

I meant it tongue in cheek, visualpinballfan. Glad you joined us. It took me a long time too to realize just how incredibly much work goes into these tables. I’ll bet collectively this one has at least 150 hours of highly skilled work invested, easily. :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Scooby 
    Participant

Great table and I especially like the metal and plastic “clink, clank, clack” and ramp sounds all over.  Great stuff.

One issue I am having is ball stutter during multi ball.  The table plays great otherwise for me.  For what it’s worth, there are still a few tables that I get ball stutter from, maybe 3 or 4 resource demanding tables.  They all typically only give me trouble while in multi ball mode.

Can anyone recommend optimizing settings for this table, besides lowering Max Texture Dimension globally in vpx.

Here are my specs:

AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 Quad Core 3.70 Ghz

Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 GPU
    Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H FM2+/FM2 AMD A88X 6Gb Motherboard
    256GB SSD
    8GB RAM
    Windows 7
    Thanks for any help and for sharing this fun table!
     freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Nice :)

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Really cool, thanks Mike :good:

And whats the “best” ROM for this (what are the Differences): Premium, LE or the Puppets ?

senseless 
    Participant

Great addition to the pro version from fren! You guys are Master..master..master of puppets…. ehh pinball creation.

Time to fire up the cab and play me some high pasted action with the volume up high. Thanks Sliderpoint for another great release in such a short time :).

Update: the table plays really nice, good flow and great sound effects. Really like the rolling sound of the ball on the rails. HQ release.

Mark70 
    Participant

what senseless said   :)

visualpinballfan 
    Participant

I meant it tongue in cheek, visualpinballfan. Glad you joined us. It took me a long time too to realize just how incredibly much work goes into these tables. I’ll bet collectively this one has at least 150 hours of highly skilled work invested, easily. :)

I understand,  my whole question to begin with was is there a problem with my setup or is that normal? everyone knows there are several other Metallica versions out there and this sparky looked different than the previous versions ( yes, im aware there are different authors)  also…. since you are a creator I would think you would want questions and or suggestions for your work, is this correct?
    or I could just say everything is awesome…. great job!!!! j/k…

being serious….. thanks for your work.  btw… I think the hammer looks great!!! I really enjoyed playing this

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Koolywiz 
    Participant

Really cool, thanks Mike :good: And whats the “best” ROM for this (what are the Differences): Premium, LE or the Puppets ?

Stat,

I just used the Premium one 1.70 (mtl17le.bin) from sterns site.  Works great for me.  Thanks again for the great table.

Umpa 
    Participant

Thank you! This plays and sounds FANTASTIC! I had been playing the version that was being used for testing in the other thread. But man I love this table and the playability! Thank you s :good: o much!

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Ok Looks like they all are the same (LE), i just wondered, because Stern have more than 2 DL Sources, thanks.
    And yes, VPM just have Pro and LE … my mistake ( and stupid Question :whistle:  )

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Great table and I especially like the metal and plastic “clink, clank, clack” and ramp sounds all over. Great stuff. One issue I am having is ball stutter during multi ball. The table plays great otherwise for me. For what it’s worth, there are still a few tables that I get ball stutter from, maybe 3 or 4 resource demanding tables. They all typically only give me trouble while in multi ball mode. Can anyone recommend optimizing settings for this table, besides lowering Max Texture Dimension globally in vpx. Here are my specs: AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 Quad Core 3.70 Ghz

Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 GPU
    Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H FM2+/FM2 AMD A88X 6Gb Motherboard
    256GB SSD
    8GB RAM
    Windows 7
    Thanks for any help and for sharing this fun table!

Not in front of my cab – but, I believe its called something in the direction of ball reflection elements on playfield – its under table graphics. Try that.

senseless 
    Participant

Just to share experiences: I also had some difficulties with ball stutter in full screen. Normally I use V-SYNC=1 for all my tables with forced full screen and every table is butter smooth. This one had some ball stutter in the area around the left ramp and around the slingshots. After playing around with settings I was able to fully eliminate the stutter via the NVidia driver settings. Current settings are:

VPX : v-sync=0

Nvidia settings: vertical sync = adaptive

Back to playing pinball B-)

Pinbolt 
    Participant

Thank you Mike, this table is absolute awesome.

Mark70 
    Participant

Vsync is set to 0 (zero) within the table options, if you encounter ball stutter you might want to change it to default (-1)

Andypc 
    Participant

Full Screen Settings top to bottom. 6, 45, 70, 270, 1.015, 1.525, 1, -15, 0, -85  Enjoy :-)

Laylow 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thanks Sliderpoint, I love it! Great job!  :good:

Join on facebook! Visual Pinball Addicts will daily post all the latest releases, WIPs and other news from all the main VP websites.

Akuma2000 
    Participant

Thanks for the table, it’s awesome. Just one problem, the right ramp blocks the ball at the highest point.
    So the ball rolls back again. Any idea how to fix this?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account