Metallica Premium (Stern 2013)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Umpa
    Participant
      @umpa

I have version 2.8 and the magnet works fine.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      robwaade
      Participant
        @robwaade

thats what i have also thanks

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

Head over to VPUniverse, robwadde. I had the same issue. Didn’t realize there’s an even newer version of vpinmame out there. Fixes that hammer and magnet right up. You’ll be enjoying casket multiball in no time! Fantastic table from an amazing team of veteran VP champs. Thanks so much, guys!

Ben,

Would it be possible for you to link us to the latest. Maybe its me, but I sometimes find it difficult finding the latest. This is certainly my problem.

Thanks

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

This one works:  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/

-Mike

ozg
            Participant
              @netweight

Head over to VPUniverse, robwadde. I had the same issue. Didn’t realize there’s an even newer version of vpinmame out there. Fixes that hammer and magnet right up. You’ll be enjoying casket multiball in no time! Fantastic table from an amazing team of veteran VP champs. Thanks so much, guys!

Ben, Would it be possible for you to link us to the latest. Maybe its me, but I sometimes find it difficult finding the latest. This is certainly my problem. Thanks

This: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11571

Then: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=17

Last: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/

Copy and paste the first two, then run the MAME setup and click install (just to be sure that it’s loaded the new version) and finally copy and paste the SAM vbs and the other two files (you don’t need the sam info file/release log). Bingo – HAMMER TIME! enjoy. Thanks for the great table people, super job.

wrd1972
              Participant
                @wrd1972
                MembervipContributor

Excellent. Many thanks.

One other question regarding the LE version. Anyone else noticed that the various DMD animations seem slower compared to the Pro. This should have nothing to do with VP or VPM but rather the ROM just slowing things a bit. This is really noticeable during the electrocute Sparky sequence. Just want to make sure its just not my system.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Umpa
                Participant
                  @umpa

No slow down for me. I know that slow DMD frames is what happens with old VPM’s. Make sure you are using the latest VPINMAME.

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

Excellent. Many thanks. One other question regarding the LE version. Anyone else noticed that the various DMD animations seem slower compared to the Pro. This should have nothing to do with VP or VPM but rather the ROM just slowing things a bit. This is really noticeable during the electrocute Sparky sequence. Just want to make sure its just not my system.

If you are using DJRobX fixed vpinballx – yes, I’ve noticed. The situation is like this for me. Play metallica and accept the crashes. Or replace with his file and enjoy the table. I now run DJRobX vpinball.exe only for this table and awaiting 10.3 :-)

wrd1972
                    Participant
                      @wrd1972
                      MembervipContributor

Just installed the items ozg linked me to and now everything is working much better. The slowdown issue appears to be gone as well. Just saw the hammer work. WOW that was bad ass. I had no idea it pounded the ball through the PF. Im gonna get to play the real table not this weekend but the next.

Ecktown
                      Participant
                        @ecktown

I hope someone will be able to help me. I am using VP 10.2.0. I have downloaded the code renamed the .bin file to mtl_170h and zipped the file in an archive of the same name (and put it in the roms folder of course). VpinMame is version 2.8.

When I start the table I get an error in line 60 “Game name not found” :-(

I don’t have this problems with any of the other tables and would love to play Metallica.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

I think all you really need to do is rename zip and make sure you have latest vpinmame from vpuniverse

********************************************************
                          Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                          for IOS and Android

Sliderpoint
                          Participant
                            @sliderpoint
                            MemberContributor

I hope someone will be able to help me. I am using VP 10.2.0. I have downloaded the code renamed the .bin file to mtl_170h and zipped the file in an archive of the same name (and put it in the roms folder of course). VpinMame is version 2.8.

When I start the table I get an error in line 60 “Game name not found” :-(

I don’t have this problems with any of the other tables and would love to play Metallica.

Yeah, don’t rename the bin file. Just zip it and rename the zip file.

Ecktown
                            Participant
                              @ecktown

That’s what I had tried before. Same result…

Is there something special to do to run Stern pins? I have several tables but they are all Williams, Ballys and Gottliebs…

Umpa
                              Participant
                                @umpa

Just download the rom from vpuniverse it’s already zipped ready to go

Ecktown
                                Participant
                                  @ecktown

Do I need the SAMbuild file from vpuniverse? Sorry, I am really at a loss as to why Metallica doesn’t run.

So far, I have just installed VP X with the installer found on the vpforums site. Do I need additional files to run Metallica? And will the other tables still run if I install those? Thank you in advance!

I should already have the latest vpinmame (2.8b) – that’s the one I also found on vpuniverse. But as I said it was included in the installer. I don’t know whether that makes a difference. It is the same version number after all…

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

You need latest Sam build from vpuniverse yes. Not the 2.8b

for IOS and Android

Ecktown
                                    Participant
                                      @ecktown

Now it works. Thank you very much, randr!

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Your welcome :good:

for IOS and Android

roar
                                        Participant
                                          @roar

There is a patch to colorize the LE ROM, not the 1.7 mind you, the 1.64 ROM, it looks and plays great! Thanks for a great table.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/3004-metallica-le/#comment-33833

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

For virtual dmd or real dmd both?

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 201 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?