Metallica Pro (Stern 2013)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

It has been released, head over to the downloads section to grab it.
      Link Here

If you complain about the lighting you will be ignored.

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      really
      Participant
        @st3rn

You have made my holiday, nuff said. If you like horror movies, I have a $30.00 horror/code you can have, if you want it. It’s the sickest horror movie ever made, banned in many countries, what better way to spend Christmas. If you don’t want the code for you/friends/or family, I guess I could have another drawing for the code on this site. Thanks again for the pin/table, I can’t say Thank You enough.

Take Care

Aahzz
        Participant
          @aahzz33

This is the first time I couldnt get a table to run. says can’t open controller vbs? I can run the other sam tables, anyone have a clue?

Aahzz
          Participant
            @aahzz33

NVM. I didn’t have the updated beta. Awesome table!

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

great looking table fren! WOW what a build! thank you for lord knows how many hours/days/weeks/months to build it. I appreciate it!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Vampirolatino2
              Participant
                @vampirolatino2

Judging by the video… that’s some nice freaking ball physics! Good job!

Now we need some DMD coloring palette. If someone have any please do share, I’ll see what I can do and share with you guys…. but first I need to fix some bugs that are bugging me out in my “in progress” cab.

Thanks for this Xmas gift Fren. Happy Holidays yall

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

Judging by the video… that’s some nice freaking ball physics! Good job!

Now we need some DMD coloring palette. If someone have any please do share, I’ll see what I can do and share with you guys…. but first I need to fix some bugs that are bugging me out in my “in progress” cab.

Thanks for this Xmas gift Fren. Happy Holidays yall

I’ve got the smart dmd rom for the LE but not the PRO unfortunately

Punch it!

really
                  Participant
                    @st3rn

How do you turn the directb2s off? It keeps looking for the backglass. Is there a line of code or something to turn the option off?

Thanks

Star Trek and Sopranos work just fine.

rocknroll
                    Participant
                      @rocknroll

NVM. I didn’t have the updated beta. Awesome table!

what updated beta, I’m having the same problem and i downloaded it 30 minutes ago.

Ok i figured it out. Someone should have mentioned we needed the updated beta build rev2435. I thought at first you mean’t updated table.

really
                      Participant
                        @st3rn

It’s in the VP10/VPX Beta folder, rev2435, update SAM also.

freneticamnesic
                          @freneticamnesic
                          vipModeratorMember

You NEED the new scripts from the latest VPX beta. Just copy everything from the VPX beta download to your VP folder and overwrite anything it asks

Punch it!

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

How do you turn the directb2s off? It keeps looking for the backglass. Is there a line of code or something to turn the option off?

Thanks

Star Trek and Sopranos work just fine.

what error are you getting? controller.vbs?

********************************************************
                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

really
                            Participant
                              @st3rn

tables/metallica/122315b.directb2s not found

freneticamnesic
                                @freneticamnesic
                                vipModeratorMember

Because when it asked if you had DOF, you said “Yes” instead of “No”
                                You need to go to your Visual Pinball/User folder and delete “Controller.txt” and when you launch the table again, answer “No” to the question that pops up. DOF only works if you have b2s, so if you don’t have b2s, DOF can’t work, and a b2s can’t load

Punch it!

really
                                Participant
                                  @st3rn

I answered NO the first time, then it would ask for the b2s. Deleted the file, answered NO again, still asked for b2s. Went in and changed forcedisableB2S=1 (I changed the value to a 1 instead of a 0) now it doesn’t ask = fixed.

Thanks

Fren do you want that $30.00 horror flick?

Paulo Carvalho
                                  Participant
                                    @paulohotline

Fren, the smoothest ramps in pinball have been recreated with your release of Stern’s Metallica!

Thanks for the early Christmas gift dude! Don’t forget to crank up the music in the rom settings so it plays loud! DOF is awesome on it too. Thanks all talented pinhead nuts for your hard work on this bad boy. Time to play :)

Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks to you too Randr for creating a hobby virtual pinball site not bound by BS rules and other nonsense. Thank you sir for your awesome contribution to the Pinball community and for hosting this masterpiece of course :yahoo:

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
                                    http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
                                    "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

freneticamnesic
                                      @freneticamnesic
                                      vipModeratorMember

I answered NO the first time, then it would ask for the b2s. Deleted the file, answered NO again, still asked for b2s. Went in and changed forcedisableB2S=1 (I changed the value to a 1 instead of a 0) now it doesn’t ask = fixed.

Thanks

Fren do you want that $30.00 horror flick?

no thanks! I’m not a horror fan! I gotta stick with martial arts lol
                                      if I delete my b2s and controller.txt and answer no to DOF it doesn’t look for b2s… but I didn’t create the controller.vbs script so not sure how it’s working really

Punch it!

Knorr
                                      Participant
                                        @knorr
                                        vipContributor

Thanks fren!!!

PinBill
                                        Participant
                                          @pinbill

Fren and team, fantastic job on this table. I love the artwork on it, and you did a good job with some of the pro mods to give it a custom authentic feel.

My buddy has this table and the thing I remember most about playing his is that “shiiink” sound when the ball rolls up the left and right ramps. It seems to be missing here. I hear a similar sound when the ball exits the ramps and goes over the inlane rollovers. Maybe that sound could be added to the ramps as well. Just a thought. Also the lower half of the ramps look almost black vs. stainless steel. Not sure if its’ just my viewing angle, or my TV setup.
                                          Either way, the table is great. Thanks for your hard work.

PinBill
                                          Participant
                                            @pinbill

One other thing, during Sparky multiball one of the balls went half way up the right ramp and came shooting back at high speed and went through the left sling shot like it wasn’t there and ended up on the lower left corner of the apron. Repeated nudging caused the rogue ball to disappear under the instruction card and eventually return to the trough. It was odd, but funny.

Attachments:
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 175 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?