This topic contains 169 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Sliderpoint 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Author
     grunger 
    Participant

Sparky shots are pretty much as the real machine IMHO….

The top post doesn’t is slow to drop, a very slow ball will give it time, but a normal speed shot won’t.
    This is the same on 85Vette’s table too, so I had assumed it was an emulation issue….

TNT2 
    Participant

Was playing this table today. It’s a combination of a very good table by Stern and an awesome recreation by Fren. Extremely fun to play.

Andypc 
    Participant

Table loads alright, but I get an error when I press the start button.

Line 185 (Null)

sw60.Isdropped=false

Any Suggestions?

TNT2 
    Participant

“Awesome…….”

TNT2 
    Participant

Table loads alright, but I get an error when I press the start button. Line 185 (Null) sw60.Isdropped=false Any Suggestions?

Were you ever able to figure out what was wrong?

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Looks great fren!

TNT2 
    Participant

Love this table.  :good:

RallyRally 
    Participant

Ok, so I waited 7 months to see if someone would post an answer and no luck.

I am still not able to run this table on my XP SP3 machine, using the latest version of both VP 10.3 and SAM-modified VPM 2.9, with the Machine Terminated Before Initialized startup error. As far as I can tell, this is a memory related issue.

The table will run in VP 10.1 with any SAM modified version of VPM if I use the mtl_116 rom and change Max Texture Dimension video settings value to 512. I must change the video texture to 512, close VP and re-open with it saved for this to even work. No other rom version or later version of VP will work, since texture dimension of 512 is no longer supported. As you may have noticed, mtl_116 is a smaller rom image than mtl_163 or mtl_164, and I must surmise that is why only it seems to work. I feel like if the size of the VP table file was also smaller, I would not have this problem but am not certain. I have pretty much given up on playing Metallica in VPX, but if you have any suggestions that are not already covered on pages 5-6, please feel free to offer them.

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Well if you think size is a potential issue, you can go into the image manager and export all the images that are 1024xsomething and higher and resize them down to 512xX or smaller in your favorite graphics program and then re-import them.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account